Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

I'm on the mend and on groundhog day 1 - I know I can do it but blooming eck this is gonna be a tough one - gonna read through all the diaries on here to keep me out of the fridge - last time on day 1 I stripped the kitchen - I havent the energy for that this time so will slowly hibernate on sofa and watch as many films as possible - and sleep!! anything to get me through Day 1!!!

take care Vee x :cool:

Argh I have tried to do Day 1 over and over again now for past few days and always caved in - what the heck is wrong with me - how can this be so hard this time round - my youngest said 'you'll be fine an about 4 days' and shes right - I will be - I have actually no idea if I will even get that far!!

I've tried reading lots of diaries but even they are doing my head in - I just feel jealous how easy they make it look - god I'm a moaning mini!!

I'm craving craving craving - ANYTHING!!!!!

I'm not even on one hour at a time - I'm on 15 minutes at a time!!!!!

vee :mad:

Ok I made it through day 1 - but this is tough - I am bored with myself moaning about it though !! We're nearly through Day 2 - i just need to get through the weekend I think as at the moment i just want this to end this all - I cant see me getting another months supply = this is the hardest thing ever!

i want the results but the effort to get there is bonkers - I am in awe of some of the results you lot get out there - you must find it tough but seem to sail through it,

I'm back at work on Monday which I'm not looking forward to - I'd love to be a lady of leisure - i honestly wont get bored with it lol - but as a one wage family I dont think we're quite there yet! It may put some structure into my days which may help this bloody plan - heres hoping eh??

Take Care Vee x :cool:

I do love this forum - reading peoples diaries makes me realise that whatever size we start out at we all have the same struggles and are basically all very nice people - lots of encouragement out there from people that have no idea who you are - if only the world could be as nice.

i'm day 3 today and feeeling so much more positive - i weighed in just becuse its a week since I last weighed despite being off it most of last week and hitting those christmas left overs pretty hard after feeling so ill over Xmas - so technically i went back up to 15-13 and then back to 15-10 so a recording of STS will do me

decs are all away and house looks much better - i have a lovely celler and utility room which are my clutter rooms - so its all contained - so upstairs looks nice and minimal (its just hidden in drawers) I'm not doing NY resoulutions this year - I only break them - I'm just going to keep going with this Exante now for January and see where I'm at then - i think if I just do a month at a time - then see how i feel and whether I want to carry on that will help me - I cant think I'll be on this till Summer - it will kill me!!!

I've got tickets for T in the Park this year - so thats my ultimate deadline to try and shuft a couple more stone - would love to rock up there looking cool with the girls - we decided to do that this year rather than a holiday as the girls are now getting to that age where they dont want mum cramping their style - that feels so sad - so one last summer of festivals and fun before they bugger off and leave me to be the cat lady

take care

vee x :cool:

Aww just read through your last few posts - glad you are finally back on the wagon! It can be sooo hard to get back into it again after having time off can't it!!! x

Hi, thought I'd pop my head in your diary. Nice to see how others get on! Your doing fantastic!! Sorry you were poorly at Christmas but the weight loss hasn't faltered. Well done on what you've achieved so far. Xxx

The Boards are so busy at the moment its taking me all my time to read what everyone's up to - I love it - knowing we're all just battling through at the moment trying to get into ketosis! I checked with the sticks this morning but not yet there - couple more days - think it took till day 5 last time - then it was bye to hunger pangs which was great.

What tripped me up lat time was AAM week - I just found that once I statered to introduce food I just started popping a bit of cheese or chicken in my mouth as I opened the fridge - gonna have to think this through a bit more this time - a few weeks yet till AAM though and I know by that time I'm ready for not just different taste but different texture and routine so its not an option not to do it.

Got no big nights planned out till end of January when hopefully having a bit of a reunion of old rockers in Sheffield - we used to hang out all the time pre kids and then people moved away - kids came along and life takes over but a mate of ours has a gig on in our old local and we're planning a night out - no way will I still be able to drink the amount i used to but I know I'll give it a good ole go - you only have to read back a few posts to see I'm definately still an extreme night outer when I'm on it - you'd think by now I'd have learnt when enough was enough - but hell no - I can partay like a young un - much to the dismay of my teenage children - not a good example but makes them think about drinking too much and looking like their lush of a mum!!!

So day 4 going fine - had nana shake which i really like - water bit low today as not on loo all day but I'll do my best - back to work and school tomoroow - god knows what I'll do without this site to keep me going - god knows how I'm even gonna get up in time!!!

Take Care Vee x :cool:

Back to work today which is good for routine - but not so good for my water intake - I must work harder at it!! Good to see eveyone and the friend who is losing weight via LL is going great guns - she looks really good and has shifted about 7 stone now - she is such an inspiration and I have no doubt at all that she is going to perseveer to goal - I'm so glad i got to spend a little time with her today to egg me on!!

I'm just now having my choc 'n' ornage bar - which I actually quite like then it'll be vanilla latte later before bed - weigh in officially will be Friday although I'll have been back on it 8 days by then but not fussing about stuff like that - heres hoping I shift a little lard!!!

take Care Vee
x :cool:

Well done Vee keep up the great work I find being in the office better food wise but worse water intake wise all the best X

If your working in an office can you not get a litre bottle and put it in front of you as you work and keep drinking from it?

well done so far xx

Hi folks - agreed ideally thats what i do but I have a nightmare commute on a busy train - theres a local Sainsburys near the office but get this doesnt fo their own value sparkling water or the cherry one we can have - bloody locals.

i tried using a jug today to encourage my intake but spilt most of it over a laptop - dozy mare!

I'm going to take an empty litre bottle with me tomorrow and then fill it from the water cooler - get through that and keep it at work then i know I'm getting that done - altho does mean I'm always having loo breaks in meetings! better than ciggie breaks though!!

Cooked kids chicken fahijtas tonight for tea - god that looked amazing - just my type of food with sour cream and guacomole - that was a struggle not to pick - I filled their plates to the brim to make sure there was none left in the pan - poor sods were stuffed - leftovers tantalisingly in the fridge but they'll be gone via kids before end of night.

i had a coffee latte last night a smy last sachet and then bloody couldnt sleep - i put a couple of teaspoonfuls of coffee in so i can taste it - wont make that mistake again - i was still wired at 2 am this morning!!!

Take care all - i will update on othere diaries when I've got a day working at home - at moment its a long commute and office based till friday - bore! :(

vee x :cool:

Well done Vee on resisting that dinner they are my favourite meal. The water bottle to work sounds great keep up the fab work you are doing great X

Hey hun have you tried taking a rucksack to work? My commute is busy too :( it takes me an hour and a half total to get to work and a lot of it is on a train, usually standing squished up against the doors with more people trying to push you on at each stop and shouting 'please move up the train, i need to get to work' or something ridiculous - like no one else does? Anyway rant over... a rucksack is the key for me xx

Keep going Vee :D
I find because you are consuming so few calories on this diet, I can only have one or two full fat caffine coffees a day, early on. The rest of the time, I have decaf instant :). Its doesn't taste too sad, as I put some of my shake in anyway :)
I also use a litre bottle at my desk when at work. I actually prefer this, and quite often do this on days off at home too, as it means I can measure how much water I have actually drank... but my memory is shocking, so I normally fill two up at the start of the day, and go from there :p Anything over that is a bonus :D

Hope you're well hun, Wanted to poke my head into your diary :) xx

Back