Hi All

loony1

Hi everyone, ive just started CD and was recommended this site by a friend. My name is laura, im 27 have 3 kids and live in berkshire. Really looking forward to getting some support and encouragement from here as nobody else does!! :cry: speak soon:D

Hi loony,

Congratulations on taking the hardest step starting CD. Although it can be difficult in the first week you will be amazed just how quick the weight will drop off.

If you need any help or support this site is just the place to come. Also if youve got any questions there is always someone around happy to help.

Good luck with CD Im starting week 4 and ive lost a stone so far so I know it does work.

Keep posting and Welcome.

Leanne xx

Hello and welcome,
I'm doing CD too, and found this site last week, it really is a great help. Remember, people are here to help you however small you think your question or problem is. :):)
Good luck for your first few days.:)

hey there,and welcome to minis,its really great on here all the support you need,best of luck to you on cd,post often and drink lots........of water that is,
elaine x

Hi

And the support on here is excellent. Just make yourself at home, have a wander around, look at some success stories and inspirational pics and play a few games in the arcade and you will be addicted as the rest of us

Good luck with CD

Irene xx

Thanks everyone, ive had a look at the before and after photos and all i can say is wow the differences are amazing everyone looks fantastic!! You all have spurred me on to stick to this diet. Thanks!!

Hello Laura

Finally located you!! Welcome to the site...

See you in the morning, ha ha xx

Back