Hi anyone from hampshire?

weim01

Hello everyone, well today i have been for my 1st appt with my cambridge diet councellor, and i cant wait!!!!!:p;)

im 22 soon to be 23 in 4 weeks times Ekkkkkk.:eek:

I love my dog i have a 3 year old weimaraner ***** called Tia she is fab.:)

Hi and welcome :D

Hi, Im new and from Hampshire too

Hi Everyone,

Anyone out there? I ve got a huge problem...I ve recently lost a bit of weight and am feeling really pleased about it but my boyfriend isnt interested in health issues and is really unsupportive. How do you cope with your other half consuming junk food in front of you and offering it to you, like ALL the time!! I have had lots of serious talks about how much it means to me to eat sensibly and I have pretty much begged him for support but it just goes out of the window at the next mealtime! I then get so tense around all this food, like I might lose control, give up and be overweight an unhappy just so I can stop having this battle of willpower. I end up snapping and being resentful.

Has anyone got advice? Am I doing something wrong here?

Yes I am from Hampshire too! Where are you all from?

Hi, I live in Aldershot but my home town is Andover and all my family live there. I started CD on Monday, and I have had a banging head since:cry:

Hi weim and welcome to the forum. Good luck

Ambrette!
about it but my boyfriend isnt interested in health issues and is really unsupportive. How do you cope with your other half consuming junk food in front of you and offering it to you, like ALL the time!!

This has been discussed on another forum somewhere, it's probably fear, he may fear you leaving him if you get slim. My opinion anyway.

Back