hi can i join please???

wobblybits

hi everyone:) was just wondering can i join?? i started lipotrim 2 weeks ago 2moro and on my first week i lost 6lbs:D i had my daughter a year ago next month and put on a lot of weight with pregnancy, decided 2 do lipotrim coz couldnt shift the baby weight:cry:first few days were the hardest its getting a lot easier but still miss the sensation of just chewing lol im in for my second weigh in 2moro so fingers crossed:)

start weight 11lbs 9
1st weigh in 11lbs 3 -6:D
target weight 9 stone :)

Hi wow well done wobblybits !! good luck for 2nd weigh in ! xx

Hiya Wobblybits and welcome :)

Well done on your first loss, bet your dead excited for 2moro eh? Bet you feel great already,

Clair x

thanks girls and well done 2 you both yas have done so well:) ye im feeling better than ever have more energy which is strange coz on so few calories but determined to stick to it :D thanks hopefully will lose another 4 lbs 2moro;) will let yas know how i get on:)

Hi Everyone :) I just joined yesterday it's really inspiring so far!! I started Lipotrim last week-found the first week really easy but I'm at the start of my second week and feeling weak but determined!! Was slightly disappointed with my first weigh in I guess I was expecting miracles :)

Start weight 11lbs 6lbs
First weigh in -5lbs
Next weigh in on Friday!!!

Welcome newbies.. Good luck on your journeys, and congratulations for those that have already lost x x

hi everyone:) had my second weigh in today and lost 3lbs was a bit disappointed but the girl in the chemist said could be due to me having my period so hopefully better loss next week:)

Well done you. Thats 9 pounds in 2 weeks, amazing xxx

At least it's a loss wobbly.. And you have a valid reason why it may have been a little lower than you hoped.. Just think of next weeks! whoop whoop x x

hi everyone:) had my second weigh in today and lost 3lbs was a bit disappointed but the girl in the chemist said could be due to me having my period so hopefully better loss next week:)

Well done (less)wobblybits!:D

thanks girls:D
well done to ya's all 2;)
im loving this foram great support from all of yas makes it much easier and takes time away from thinking of food:eat:

start weight: 11stone 9lbs
week 1 : 11stone 3lbs -6 :D
week 2: 11stone -3:)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!!! Have been so good again this week- despite my OH ordering chinese last night and Pizza tonight!! I got my period yesterday so I hope that doesnt hinder my loss for this week!!! Urg wish I could fast forward to weigh in friday!!!

tell ur other half not to be rubbin it in ur face lol.. my oh is eating healthy now and its doin him the world of good

Hello and welcome newbies, i just love reading everyone's weight lose, its fantastic :)

hey all just popping in 4 a quick hello:) i know its very hard when OH is eating in front of you:( but have to say feel great today every1 in work starting 2 notice the weight come off, have 2 say its a great boost:) would still love just 1 tiny bit of chocolate do lol :D

That's great wobbly bits :) I can notice a difference in myself a very small difference though!! I'm feeling very uneasy today about LT, just reading some other threads about people doing it, losing the weight, then gaining the weight, then back on LT.....I really hope I dont get into that cycle :( I wouldnt want to do this again!! My pharmasist wants me to do another 2 weeks then refeed just in time for a wedding, but I will only finish refeed the day before!! Eeek!! Then she wants me to go back on it till I reach my goal......I think I'll find that very hard!!

i know retail chick i was worried about that too, but once you eat healthy and not fall back into old habits u should be fine:) oh sorry daisy i didn't realize:( lol i'll be good in future lol thanks 4 letting me know:) x x

Back