Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hi everyone
wow got weighed and im back to 26st 6lbs but thats over now i will not see that number again ever im determined and it was great to be back with my slimming world family...... Today i went to the Drs to get my fit note and he said can i just check your breasts i said ok so took the top bits off and here we go again he could feel some lumps 2 in the breasts and 1 in my armpit i cannot believe this so im still off work and waiting to see breast consultant but im so proud of myself because i did not go for the food i thought thats was got you here i have stuck to plan
well im going to have a chilll now love to you all x x x

hi everyone well i was meant to be back at work yesterday those who know me on facebook know about my problem long story short i went in hospital with 2 busted abscess that was in my breast and busted inside me mmm anyway i went yesterday for my fit note and i'm back at breast clinic i have now lumps again armpit and breast but im hoping there just fat lumps im not ready to go anywhere yet i'm staying positive they rang this morning to make my appointment so there straight on the ball im very pleased with that and the food side off things i think i been took over going great exercise i need to do more but i will x x
love to you all x x x

Oh poor baby you have been through so much with your boobs! I'm sure it's just cysts or something like that, I get them a lot - but best to act quickly and get it sorted.

Big hugs xxx

Thank you susie and GPS
i feel like i gone through the mill with these boobs u cannot wait till i start losing wait and these go down to less trouble lolol but i must admitt im not to worried im staying positive im just wanting to get back to work now and get back normal x x x

aww thankyou camplestar that means so much love x x

hi cynicalgirl
thanks love for the support means alot love im just wanting to monday to come and get it over with and hopefully back to work the week after been a long slog x x x

aww susie im sending you big hugs (((hug))) love you loads x x x x x x

Hi everyone sorry i did not come on yesterday i was abit down they had a good feel and had to have a mammogram so im awaiting the results for that now from that im at my dr's friday teatime so im hoping that he got some news for me and praying i can go back to work soon as possible
thankyou for your support my brill friends x x x x x x x x x

Oh babes mammograms aren't very pleasant but got all fingers and toes crossed for you that it's good news on Friday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back