Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi hun
last 2 days been good lets hope i make it 3rd finger crossed babysteps i got the health trainer tomorrow and wow he is going to see the lot from last tuesday to friday then saturday i started the new mw did not want him thinking i know what im doing x x lolol

hi girls well i have been on the scales and i have lost 1lbs so im ok with this cause its only 4 days i been doing it well 5 today but i cannot wait to see what it says next tuesday he looked at my sheets and was well impressed he said some people he sees he takes them 6 weeks to get to where i am now he told me not to make changes i cannot stick to and said i can have a treat day even if it be a Yorkshire pudding it is portion size we are doing and i know its calorie counting which i know i can do but the veg i have told i will not count and i will have but i have it as a fruit salad i have this made up in the fridge if i want to have something like that its there i have made some sugar free jellies and put some satsumas and and put some low fat yogurt on top to make it a chezzie trifle lololol it just makes my pudding at night special lolol and if i have a cooked breakfast instead of eating a loaf like i use to lolol im having a wrap with 2 eggs cooked in microwave 2 bacon and beans in the wrap my firs one today yum yum might have porridge later for dinner and tea is chicken leeks cauliflower cheese and 1 potatao yum yum i am a foodie i love to put ought with nought lolololol

thanks hun
been a funny old day today but stuck to plan so im a happy bunny onwards and downwards x

hi hun today as been another good day x x x x x

Glad to hear you're having good days. I can't wait for that time that good days seem normal. X

hi girls i have lost 4lbs:banana_dancer:so when i go to see my health trainer tomorrow at my Drs im sure he will be pleased im over the moon and i have had Chinese takeaway with that beef chow mein was lovely i need to do some exercise now i know so thats on my list to do this week or next im just getting my head round eating healthy at the moment and upping the water ..........susie he as a lovely personalty but not hunky lolol hope you are doing good and having a good day i agree camplestar it will be nice when we are in the healthy eating mode and not thinking about when our next meal is and when it is lolol x x x

well hello girls i realised i had not updated my health trainer was he happy on my weightloss he did not seem to be saying we need watch this we need to change that my attitude while its working its coming off im not changing nothing till i have to lolol i go back next week to see to see him got this week off lolol so i will w.i. as normal on tuesday hope you all had a good weekend x x x

Hi everyone
sorry been AWOL wow its been a terrible month my neighbors have died know them since i was 13 i loved them to bits then this same week my friend took is own life so to say its been hard is a under statement but i have carried on going and up to today i have lost 11lbs i have kept going through all the upset i thought i got to do this i really got to do this i go to my health trainer on tuesday so i will know more then if i have hit the 25s i hope so that will make my year a liitle better i am going to go back to S.W. but im not going to do what im doing now but i miss my friends there so much so i thought i am going to go back to them x x x x

Back