Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

feeling alot better today x
hope your all having a good day x

Hi Chezz are you all set for christmas, have you put your christmas tree up yet:xmastree:, I have, here is picture of it bb.jpg I just love christmas xx

Hi Chezz are you all set for christmas, have you put your christmas tree up yet:xmastree:, I have, here is picture of it View attachment 115206 I just love christmas xx
hi jane
all presents are bought and wrapped just need to go in there xmas bags i hope to put tree up this weekend or next week
your tree looks beautiful my mum loves xmas bless her its like santas grotto x x

ho movement for me today sts so i must up the walking or should i say start doing my dvd instead of talking about it x

thats it roz i love them they make me laugh so much and the weight was coming off lovely when i was doing the exercise 5 times a week thats it monday x x

well today been a good day a busy one
hope your all ok x x

well another good today i really do need to write my xmas cards but just cannot get in moody for xmas at the moment presents all wrapped just want going in bags x :(

Morning Chezz just thinking of writing my christmas cards aswell, going to watch a christmas movie this afternoon and write them then, how are you today ? xx

hi jane
well got weighed no change but im not sad i think i have not done my walking dvd so thats part of it im feeling good though all presents in bags i have bought some more for the little people my niecies and nephew so they need wrapping :D am going to try and get some cards wrote myself this weekend :D wow it will be here before we know it :)

Morning Chezz how are you today, I'm not really thinking about losing more than 0.5lb each week because its so close to christmas, that its not going to make that much difference because I have so much to lose, but after christmas will be another thing.xx

hi jane
i agree with you so much christmas is nearly here and we are all going to have a little treat i just wanted to lose a little before it came and start with the exercise but i do agree jane after new year im going to really knuckle down and shift these pounds :D no more excuses from me ;)

lol lol lol just told hubby the pounds are hanging around to see if there getting a xmas present:26: he just looked at me gone out then laughed he said there is only you who could come out with a statement like that i said yeah but its a good one :D

yes yes yes i have done my 1 mile walk this morning wow im so unfit i need to be getting back into this it made me feel great also food today been good im not going to w.i myself till saturday lets hope the scales are on my side but saying that there is no one to blame but myself i need to stop making excuses for myself and get myself into action and today is the first day :character00115::whip::whip:

another good day and did my l.s dvd again x :D

Back