Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

thanks girls i feel better for doing it and im sleeping better at night to but im determined not to get weighed till end of this month x x

thanks jane
how are you and your hubby love x x x

well done lots of walking over the weekend and did my 1 mile walk today x x x

well a friend told me some bad news last night one of my friends is losing her fight with cancer ok we know it would happen but not this fast i had good news from one who got the all clear and the other got bad news im gutted x x

chezz said:
well a friend told me some bad news last night one of my friends is losing her fight with cancer ok we know it would happen but not this fast i had good news from one who got the all clear and the other got bad news im gutted x x

I'm so sorry to hear that, Chezz. :( xx

well its nearly another year over but we can look forward to 2014 and see what it has in store for us but im determined i will be five stone lighter this time next year and with them help off my lovely hubby i will achieve it x x

You will hun :) it will be a fab year for us and we wull feel amazing. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You will hun :) it will be a fab year for us and we wull feel amazing. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xxx

thanks hun and have a great christmas x xx x

Have a faab Christmas hun x

sad to say our friend passed away early hours of this morning i know she is out of pain but its still so bloody sad
they have another of our angels x x

chezz said:
sad to say our friend passed away early hours of this morning i know she is out of pain but its still so bloody sad
they have another of our angels x x

I'm so sorry to hear that Chezz, it's particularly hard at this time of year. xx

Hi Chez sorry to hear about your friend, 2014 is going to be your year and your friend will be looking down on you, cheering you on xx hope you have a lovely new year. xx

Back