Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Aww thanks hun :)
Its so hard this time of year to stick to plan...but I just try to make good choices and dont be too hard on myself.
Fingers crossed for you for Friday.
Hope you're having a nice evening xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
hi sweetheart
im doing ok love finding it hard at time im not going to fib with all these birthdays and things then meeting friends to exchange cards well im meeting the last ones this week thats it then so should be a lot easier with the wine front lolol
how you doing hun x x

Morning Chezz,:wavey: How are you today, I'm feeling ok today looking forward to weekend going to see daughter and grandchildren on sunday,:eat: i'm taking a joint of lamb and a sw mandarin cheesecake for pudding and she's doing the potatoes and veg, its helps out because she's a one parent family with 3 children and she works full time, she knows that me and her dad are trying to lose weight and she said she will do the roast potatoes the sw way. :) xx

Hope you have had a good day x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi everyone sorry i have not been on im back i have put 5lbs back on and im so mad at myself but least i came back on here and admitted it and now im going to try so dam hard now to sort out im going to try and stay away from the wine for a few weeks i love a glass of white wine and diet lemonade but it ends up being two bottles not good
hope your all doing ok x x

well today is a new day all is going great at the moment so lets hope its a new week new start we will see on w.i. sunday x x

Glad to see you back Chezz. Definitely stay away from the demon drink! I don't drink so it's no temptation for me, lol. Cakes, on the other hand, are a different matter!! :) xx

Glad to see you back Chezz. Definitely stay away from the demon drink! I don't drink so it's no temptation for me, lol. Cakes, on the other hand, are a different matter!! :) xx
lol i love them to but its carrot cake i love yum yum

Take aways are my pitfall!
superfree
me to when i had one to many wines the hubby usually cooks something before we go out but because we have been having drinks with friends and partys it went wrong lolol

well another good day wow i hope its going to stay this way positive thoughts x x x x

lol i love them to but its carrot cake i love yum yum

superfree
me to when i had one to many wines the hubby usually cooks something before we go out but because we have been having drinks with friends and partys it went wrong lolol

Hi Chezz well done on getting back on here after putting on, its easy to leave the forum if you have put on, I know I done it myself and where does it leave you 3stone back on, on here I think you try and stay in control even if its only small steps but it works.
My down fall is cakes I bake all the time and I only limit myself to one small piece the rest I give away to our neighbours, I bake while hubby is asleep with him being ill, its my me time, headphones on and down to baking cakes and bread.

well done and carry on xx

Hi Chezz well done on getting back on here after putting on, its easy to leave the forum if you have put on, I know I done it myself and where does it leave you 3stone back on, on here I think you try and stay in control even if its only small steps but it works.
My down fall is cakes I bake all the time and I only limit myself to one small piece the rest I give away to our neighbours, I bake while hubby is asleep with him being ill, its my me time, headphones on and down to baking cakes and bread.

well done and carry on xx
hi janeb
yes it must be nice to have that little time for you and i can tell you adore and love each other to bits but its nice to have you time if only like you said while he sleeps
its so true jane i was so ashamed of myself and i thought no your not going to run off and sulk you will sign in admit defeat you have been bad and show you can do it lol up to know the shame is winning and this week is going good i hope the scales go the right way this time lol down not up oh and baking yum yum and homemade bread wow that is lovely lolol
hope your having a good day love and thankyou for your support :thankyou:

Morning chick :) have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning :)
Glad to see you are having a positive week...well done.
Hope you have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back