Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

happy new year to you all xxxxxxxxxx and thanks for all your support xxxxxxxxx

happy new year to you all xxxxxxxxxx and thanks for all your support xxxxxxxxx

Same to you, Chezz. Glad you're back - you'll get that off in no time, not all of it will be "real" weight, a lot will be water weight. Keep coming on here and talking to us! :) xx

hi tracy
do you know he said to hubby when i do not come on here i go to bits next time im away im going to make sure i can at least get on here to keep me going

thanks tracy means so much to me xxxxxx:)

Welcome back chez, hope you had a lovely weekend away, back on track now only onwards and upwards, you will get that weight off in no time at all. xx

chezz said:
hi tracy
do you know he said to hubby when i do not come on here i go to bits next time im away im going to make sure i can at least get on here to keep me going

thanks tracy means so much to me xxxxxx:)

Absolutely, hon, you keep coming on here and talking to us - I find it makes a big difference. And that weight really will shift quickly. :) xx

Absolutely, hon, you keep coming on here and talking to us - I find it makes a big difference. And that weight really will shift quickly. :) xx
so true tracy so true

Nice to have you back hun :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice to have you back hun :)

nice be back hun wow i have gained good and proper but im in a better frame of mind this year so here we go fingers legs hair arms everything crossed lololol

Glad your back here & back on track Hun! Draw a line under your gain...you will lose it again!!!!

C'mon love!! We can do it! 2014 is our year to get to target!!! :) x

Glad your back here & back on track Hun! Draw a line under your gain...you will lose it again!!!!

C'mon love!! We can do it! 2014 is our year to get to target!!! :) x
trim i hear you lets do this 2014 is going to change my mind and life :D

How has your day been hun x

How has your day been hun x

hi jayde its going good fingers crossed for sunday w.i.
so proud of you i think you found it this time hun x x

Hi chezz how have you been today. xx

hi janeb
since tuesday i have been feeling good its like someone as pressed a button on me saying hey girl its not a diet its just a new way of life and this time im not taking any foods out so im not craving them but i have bought no wine for the weekend i want to stay of it for 6 months and im not bringing bad foods in the house so then im not tempted
how are you doing jane and how is your hubby ? x x x

Back