Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi jane feeling a lot better today still got a sore throat but better than yesterday

got weighed and lost 2lbs :clap: im so happy with that i just need to up my walking once i get rid off the cold

how are you jane today x x

:sigh: oh my this cold is getting me down now cough cough sneeze chuff me go away im not sure where i have picked it up from :mad:

Well done on your loss, hope you feel better soon x

hi jane feeling a lot better today still got a sore throat but better than yesterday

got weighed and lost 2lbs :clap: im so happy with that i just need to up my walking once i get rid off the cold

how are you jane today x x

Well done on your loss so pleased for you, had injections in my knee got that sorted, tripped over dog and twisted my ankle its so sore on the same leg, I could of killed her, but only have to look at her with those sad eyes and I am a goner, once she realised I twisted my ankle she came over and started to lip it better, I love her to bits, are you a pet lover. x

Well done on your loss so pleased for you, had injections in my knee got that sorted, tripped over dog and twisted my ankle its so sore on the same leg, I could of killed her, but only have to look at her with those sad eyes and I am a goner, once she realised I twisted my ankle she came over and started to lip it better, I love her to bits, are you a pet lover. x
hi jane
my dad as a golden Labrador and i love her to pieces i love animals how can anyone hurt them i love cats to we had one called luck he was the most unluckiest cat i know lol but had 9 lives lol we lost him 1 year ago i was heartbroken the vet put him down it broke me in to the look he gave me when i got back in dads car time to say goodbye by kathrine jekins came on it was like he was saying goodbye
im a lot better now jane wow i nipped on for a few mins but wow it knocked me so came of never want this cold again x

how is your ankle hope your ok now
what dog do you have jane

thanks girls for your replys xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

oh my golly im going through a mid life crisis i really am 44 and starting too learn to drive again next week i have found a lovely instruter on makes me feel gret so starting with him next week
i thought while i can afford to do it im going to go for it i was in a bad accicent in my 20s and i stopped because both my driving instructers where horrid even though they know what i had been through so would never do it again till now i just thought im fed up of having to rely on others or public transport this is it wish me look girls xxxxxxxxxx:D

Hi chez that's a wonderful idea learning to drive are you going to learn in an automatic or manual, my Brother in law learnt in a automatic and he passed straight away and he was about your age in his 40's..

Here is a picture of our tilly she is a cross between a German Shepard and a Collie she's more like the GS side

2013-11-10 22.23.40.png 20131210_133904-1.jpg
Tilly at 9weeks and now tilly at 19mths she's a mummy's dog but she also adores her dad xx

Hi chez that's a wonderful idea learning to drive are you going to learn in an automatic or manual, my Brother in law learnt in a automatic and he passed straight away and he was about your age in his 40's..

Here is a picture of our tilly she is a cross between a German Shepard and a Collie she's more like the GS side

View attachment 121435 View attachment 121437
Tilly at 9weeks and now tilly at 19mths she's a mummy's dog but she also adores her dad xx

hi jane
oh there beautiful such cuties and most give you hours off fun love them
im having my first lesson on wednesday im learning in a manual going to study for my theory and get that passed and that out of the way x x

thankyou jane
it doing me some good cause im thinking i cannot come of plan i need to fit in the car lolol
im so nervous x x

aww thanks tracy xxx:D

i love your new pic wow you look years younger x x

Hi Chezz here to follow your journey xx

hi nessa
nice to see you love and i will support you as well on your journey x x

Back