Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

sts this week no change :sigh:

Next week should be a good loss, chezz. Keep going - it's all making a difference even if the scales are refusing to cooperate!:party0011:

Don't give up Chezz don't let the scales get the better of you, try shaking things up a bit try a couple new recipes and a different exercise you can do this xx

Hi chezz come back!!! We can do this together xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi everyone
sorry i went missing for a day i was i little upset with a sts but i agree with you all it will come along and im going to have weeks like this i got to just get on with i know :cry:lolol

well i have not been of that toilet tonight so worried about my driving lesson tomorrow morning lolol oh i hope it all goes ok and he is nice lolol x x

well today at 8.30am i had my first driving lesson i loved it but wow there is alot to take in gosh compare that to dieting and wow i feel dieting is a lot easier lolol
i hit the brake instead of the accelerator then i was pushing the clutch instead of the brake oh my lord it was great i loved it but i have got a lot to learn and the gears and the mirrors well i was not to bad with the mirrors but gears im going to have to learn lol well im not going to give in im going to keep going i will do this even if it takes me ages like they said practice makes perfect lolol got two next week so watch out chezzy about lolol

well today at 8.30am i had my first driving lesson i loved it but wow there is alot to take in gosh compare that to dieting and wow i feel dieting is a lot easier lolol i hit the brake instead of the accelerator then i was pushing the clutch instead of the brake oh my lord it was great i loved it but i have got a lot to learn and the gears and the mirrors well i was not to bad with the mirrors but gears im going to have to learn lol well im not going to give in im going to keep going i will do this even if it takes me ages like they said practice makes perfect lolol got two next week so watch out chezzy about lolol

Well done Chezz I'm still yet to have a lesson! Glad you enjoyed it xx

Well done Chezz I'm still yet to have a lesson! Glad you enjoyed it xx

hi nessa
aww thanks hun you will enjoy it and i bet you will be really good its a love and hate relationship with me i hate it but i love it if that makes sense lol
but i know its going to take time and i got to learn to be patient with it x x

hi nessa aww thanks hun you will enjoy it and i bet you will be really good its a love and hate relationship with me i hate it but i love it if that makes sense lol but i know its going to take time and i got to learn to be patient with it x x

Practice makes perfect you will soon get the hang of it love just keep at it xx

oh my lord i have just been to the woodshop with hubby and my trousers fell down talk about flashing i ran out of the shop in to dads car oh my i need locking up it was not due to losing weight lolol my elastic went in my leggings lolol poor loves will be in shock for life hehhhehhe:whoopass:

oh my lord i have just been to the woodshop with hubby and my trousers fell down talk about flashing i ran out of the shop in to dads car oh my i need locking up it was not due to losing weight lolol my elastic went in my leggings lolol poor loves will be in shock for life hehhhehhe:whoopass:

Hahaha you certainly brighten up my days Chezz!!! You poor thing!! Xx

lol lol i think i have put all them in comas lololol:8855::8855:i really do need to behave lololol

my hubby looked at me with eyes nearly coming out off his head

Back