Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well done hun on going to the gym did a 1 mile walk today felt good
2nd driving lesson today oh it was good very good felt like i learnt more and took more in only stalled 2 times today lolol
bring on thursday morning for my next one do not want to put weight cause of me learning to drive now :D
hope you all having a good week x x x

Thanks but feel like crap x got start of cold and being mardy lol

Hi Chezz, how are things? 1mile walk is a great starting point. You can always do another mile walk at a different time of the day.
Sounds like your driving lessons are going well :) xx

Well done chezz on your driving lessons keep it girl xx
hi jane had my third lesson yesterday was really good getting use to gears and pedals went left right hills a mini roundabout really enjoyed on monday he said roundabouts :D im not going to give up im going to push myself i feel knackered as im working overtime holidays and sickness at work so the theroy studying as lacked a bit but its back to normal after next week (well hope so ) so back to studying lol thankyou jane for the support i feel so proud of myself and i want to get the weight of and not gain because of the driving and the steering wheel lolol:D

Sounds like you're doing really well! Having lessons close together means you'll consolidate what you learn each time - I think it makes it easier. I remember how much independence I got with my driving licence, it's a great feeling.

Keep at it x

Hi Chezz, how are things? 1mile walk is a great starting point. You can always do another mile walk at a different time of the day.
Sounds like your driving lessons are going well :) xx

hi tessa
im nervous but once i get in the car with him i seem to calm down then lolol

Sounds like you're doing really well! Having lessons close together means you'll consolidate what you learn each time - I think it makes it easier. I remember how much independence I got with my driving licence, it's a great feeling.

Keep at it x
thanks hun at the moment im liking it but i know there is going to be days when im going to hate it lololol

Well done with the driving Chezz don't give up xx

Well done with the driving Chezz don't give up xx
hi hun
im so bloody nervous its roundabout on monday and im thinking oh no but i got to learn to shut off till the day but i really do not want to give in x x
how are you hun x x
love your new pic your looking great x x

Well done chez xx I admire u still carrying on despite all the ups and downs at moment but hey u are a strong willed woman xx love you

hi jane had my third lesson yesterday was really good getting use to gears and pedals went left right hills a mini roundabout really enjoyed on monday he said roundabouts :D im not going to give up im going to push myself i feel knackered as im working overtime holidays and sickness at work so the theroy studying as lacked a bit but its back to normal after next week (well hope so ) so back to studying lol thankyou jane for the support i feel so proud of myself and i want to get the weight of and not gain because of the driving and the steering wheel lolol:D

Well I think you are doing really great and you should be proud of yourself, like you I am more determined this time round to lose weight, I feel more positive and I don't care how long it takes as longas I keep chiselling away at it I know I will get there in the end and you will too. :bighug:xx

hi wendywoo
thanks for those kind words love yes im strong willed love just like me little sis we have our ups and downs but we come back and fight hun it must be the norm in our family cause all the women are the same lolol love you baby girl and im very proud of you to give my love to nigel and tell him he is better off away from the back stabbing x x x x

Well I think you are doing really great and you should be proud of yourself, like you I am more determined this time round to lose weight, I feel more positive and I don't care how long it takes as longas I keep chiselling away at it I know I will get there in the end and you will too. :bighug:xx
oh jane thankyou so much its so true i do not care how long it takes as long as it noves im going to w,i at end of the month if i can do it lolol your doing great jane x x x x x :D

oh my lord i have just walked out of the main door and thought what is this in my jeans i only pulled out my knickers lolol not the ones i had on i must have washed and ironed them like that lol and we got workmen doing the roofs he shot me a right stare lololol i need locking up im losing it poor hubby x x x
of out shopping now see you all tomorrow

hi wendywoo
thanks for those kind words love yes im strong willed love just like me little sis we have our ups and downs but we come back and fight hun it must be the norm in our family cause all the women are the same lolol love you baby girl and im very proud of you to give my love to nigel and tell him he is better off away from the back stabbing x x x x

Yes our lot are very strong willed lol. Ive gained 2lbs lol

Back