Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

chezz said:
oh my lord i have just walked out of the main door and thought what is this in my jeans i only pulled out my knickers lolol not the ones i had on i must have washed and ironed them like that lol and we got workmen doing the roofs he shot me a right stare lololol i need locking up im losing it poor hubby x x x
of out shopping now see you all tomorrow

Oh Chezz, the things that happen to you, lol. :D xx

shes a bloody plonker lol

Rooting for a loss for you this week, chezz - you deserve one :party0011:

well everyone i feel great today i did 2 busy roundabouts a hill and left and right turns and little roundabouts im so proud of myself this was my fourth lesson and i feel once i can sort the gears better i will be doing ok he said my steering is good just my gears and clutch to sort lol but he is a lovely instructor make me feel like i can do it well please with him next one thursday so see how we go
hope you have all had a good day x x x x x x (((((hugs))) to you all for supporting me love you all to bits :D

well what a horrid day rain rain rain thats all we seem to be getting i feel so sorry for the people with floods bless them x x x

I ended up drenched this morning, still cold now lol

Hi chezz you are doing really well on your driving, what does your hubby think of you having lessons, does he drive, I just love driving can't do without my car and I think you will be the same once you passed your test, good luck on your next wi. xx

hi everyone
sorry i have been awol been doing overtime back to normal next week hopefully lol x

Hi chezz you are doing really well on your driving, what does your hubby think of you having lessons, does he drive, I just love driving can't do without my car and I think you will be the same once you passed your test, good luck on your next wi. xx

hi jane thankyou for the kind words my next lesson number 6 tomorrow i enjoy it but i get so nervous before them my hubby is very proud of me bless him he is my rock im lucky very lucky
im not going to get weighed while next month so im trying to be very good
how as your week been and how is hubby and the woofs woofs x x x

well had a good day driving lesson started of great then went to pot not sure now what happened tell you what shock me up that much it will not happen again felt like chucking the towel in but im determined im going to do it
back on it thursday one thing about it im not wanting to eat the house out for comfort so it cannot have been that bad lolol
hope your all having a good week x x

well today got worst than yesterday had to come out of work dad had low blood pressure cannot believe the nurse let him drive home i rang the dr when i got to is home got him a home visit i fuming as dad diabetic to soon not happy bunny came out she was a lovely dr gave him a good check-up got a call this afternoon taking up to hospital in the morning to stroke unit to have a check up make sure he not had a mini stroke gosh can the week get any worse they say it come in 3s :cry:

Let me know how he is xx love you xx thinking of u xx

Back