Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

So glad to hear that lovely - not nice for the lil 'un but better than the alternative!

And with you busy today there shouldn't be a lot of time to brood and hopefull it'll fly by so you can go see him :)

Hi sweetie - soooo chuffed for you that work is going well - and of course you will get glowing testimonials, because you're lovely :)

And also so pleased that your nephew is Ok xxxx

hi everyone
so sorry not updated mine little nephew home had to have a another enema bless him temperature shoot up again while he was in overnight but he is now home and back at school happy
the work front wow i have not had a day off long shifts but we are getting the shop ready for opening next Wednesday i love it i really do plus im not eating much so im doing good on that front just drinking loads of water :) its hard on the feet as your stood on them walking and they feel like burning stumps but you got to get over it once i lose the weight im sure my legs will feel better
hubbys birthday today but caanot go out to celebrate because of work will take him somewhere next week if off lololol
hope your all doing ok x x x x x

Bless you lovely, it's a case of getting used to being so mobile again too. You'll soon be on full flow.

Glad things are better with your little man :D xx

All that time being on your feet will help the weight come which in turn will make it easier. So only good will come from it. You're doing great.

Really pleased your nephew is home and getting back to himself! ! X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Chezz, glad your nephew is well again. :) Nice to hear that you like your job. It will get easier being on you feet. Make sure you put your feet up in the evening. I used to wear support tights when I used to have a job on my feet all day. There are probably other things to wear now. Hpw many days a week do you work? xx

hi tessa
at the moment im working everyday and long days but not next week the week after im doing 3-4 days a week and only short ones 3-4 hours a day but wow you lose some weight lolol just bought a foot spa lol :)

got weighed yesterday lost 6lbs yippieeeeeeeee:D

Well done Chezz, that's fantastic x

thanks anju

how are you love x x x

thanks anju

how are you love x x x
not too bad hun. Been struggling on my weight loss journey and need to get my focus back. Am hoping for a good loss this week, but Mother Nature decidedto make an early visit today. How about you?

Wow Chez! That is awesome! ALmost half a stone! The extra moving is definitely working for your weight loss as well as you're confidence! HUGE congrats :D Here's to more :D

Really hope the foot spa helps your poor tootsies too!

not too bad hun. Been struggling on my weight loss journey and need to get my focus back. Am hoping for a good loss this week, but Mother Nature decidedto make an early visit today. How about you?
you will be back on it in no time love
i had 3 months where i was off it but im back on it now love x x

Back