Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Morning lovely - it was lovely at mine last night, so much cooler - I even slept through the alarm :)

Hope all is well xxxx
hi sweetheart did 5 extra hours for them today but im feeling great now lolol x x x

do you know when its winter we will be on here moaning about the rain lololololol ohh i love us i really do saying that i do not want any snow x x x

5 extra hours - eek! Well done lovey :D hope you get some sleep! (it has no business being 23 degrees at 11.15pm!)

You won't catch me moaning about the winter and cold :D I LOVE the time it comes to snuggly 15 tog duvets, I have one on top of me and one underneath my fitted blanket too, my bed is a proper little cocoon :D I've also got lots of onesies for winter (thanks to the simply be sale ;) ) 2 new s****y winter coats (thanks to the simply be sale again ;) ) and i have all manner of slankets/fleecy blankets :D I also buy a duvet to have around me on my chair and it's all toasty and warm I LOVE winter :D

(but yes, I totes agree about snow. dislike snow other than when it's falling and it's all new and crisp.)

ETA: Apparently you can't write ' s w a n k y ' with this forum software ;)

:lol: I think it happens as you lose weight maybe? Or as you age (don't mean to offend you!) mum used to never want the heating on and be roasting all the time pre menopause too but this past 18 months she's been freezing and wrapped up even come the start of Autumn. Perhaps it's the blood thinning a bit and the weightloss and you being you all together? :p

:lol: I think it happens as you lose weight maybe? Or as you age (don't mean to offend you!) mum used to never want the heating on and be roasting all the time pre menopause too but this past 18 months she's been freezing and wrapped up even come the start of Autumn. Perhaps it's the blood thinning a bit and the weightloss and you being you all together? :p

I think you might be right on both counts, Kym, no offence taken, lol. I do keep saying it must be because I've lost all my insulation! Also I don't think my circulation is the best - take after my Dad with that. I'm currently sitting here with two pairs of socks on, and my feet are still cold! :) xx

I'll send my doggie over ;) He keeps trying to sit on my feet and warm them up :)

Today is quite bearable for me :) That awful point appears to have gone off the heat :) Was awful the last couple of days

5 extra hours - eek! Well done lovey :D hope you get some sleep! (it has no business being 23 degrees at 11.15pm!)

You won't catch me moaning about the winter and cold :D I LOVE the time it comes to snuggly 15 tog duvets, I have one on top of me and one underneath my fitted blanket too, my bed is a proper little cocoon :D I've also got lots of onesies for winter (thanks to the simply be sale ;) ) 2 new s****y winter coats (thanks to the simply be sale again ;) ) and i have all manner of slankets/fleecy blankets :D I also buy a duvet to have around me on my chair and it's all toasty and warm I LOVE winter :D

(but yes, I totes agree about snow. dislike snow other than when it's falling and it's all new and crisp.)

ETA: Apparently you can't write ' s w a n k y ' with this forum software ;)

last year i feel in the snow and landed on top of a man good job he was well built like me he burst out laughing and i could have crawled away lololol;)

How are you getting on Chezz? :)

hi sweetheart
im doing great thanks wow i have been warm today again i will be glad when the weather turns a bit need a breeze
i have to laugh because hubby wants to put heating on in winter i think no get a duvet do not mind for a bit but it makes my skin feel tight lolololol

lol lol lol it was really love honest

had a good day today foodwise again i must remember to get weighed this week lololol

how are you all weather cooled a bit thank god x x x x

lol lol lol it was really love honest

had a good day today foodwise again i must remember to get weighed this week lololol

how are you all weather cooled a bit thank god x x x x

Getting weighed might help sis lol xx

Loving the cooler weather although I was freezing earlier lol Think I need to change my butcher lol

You're all at it this time, it's not just Floozy Suzie ;) Pfft, hussies! ;)

How long till an Italy move is hopefully on the cards more definitely, Suzie?! :D Or is it already definitely happening? :D

Hope the scales show how amazingly you've done lovely - all the movement will be paying off in inches and fitness as well as the scales :D :)

Back