Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

How long till an Italy move is hopefully on the cards more definitely, Suzie?! :D Or is it already definitely happening? :D

Sorry to thread kidnap :D Sparkles I've been considering it for a long time - I love Italy and have been holidaying there for years. Then a mate and I sat down to moan about how depressed we were with pensions and the length of our mortgages, plus the cost of living here meant we weren't saving anything to pay the mortgage off faster. So I just started looking online at prices in Italy and the two cheapest regions are the Abruzzo and Molise - both utterly beautiful but not over run with English retirees (at least, not least).

Still, it remained a dream - until my dad passed away. it's just my brother and I inheriting, and once the NZ house sells, that's my house in Italy plus a bit in the bank, then I rent out my London flat and because rents are just ridiculous here, I should also get income back from that after the mortgage and other costs are paid.

Although we've had to go through some horrible family stuff, the inheritance means that Italy has gone from being a dream to a reality. As soon as the house sells - that's my mantra now! :)

Heeeeeeeee! Awww lovely, I hope it gets sorted out for you soon :) What a gorgeous goal to work towards! The way of life in itself is just... wonderful! Especially going from London to Italy too!

hi girls its ok lovely well sorry not been on been a long week covering try to get on later this week x x

hope your all ok x x

Hey Chezz hope it's ok to post in your diary.
I've just moved over to this section from the xenical one (where I think I was all alone!) and I'm trying to yap to as many people as possible!

anyone want my hubby lol

Hope you are doing Ok lovely x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi everyone im here sorry not been on tried to get on when i can lolol i will i promise come on tomorrow or sunday to catch up love to you all diet going great guns x x x x x

Back