Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh sweetie - rule number 1 is don't beat yourself up about it, it happens, we all do it - but you're back in focus and that's the main thing!

How's the finger today? Poor baby, here's a big gentle cuddle for ya xxx

hi girls
the finger alot better thankyou im going to go to my drs and ask for help with my weight im just going round in sodding circles and i know its since my dear friend died and boss will be a year end of this month we have a place called rio institute for obesity its free through a referral from my dr so im going to do it i need to get this weight off before it gets worst x x x

i have also found out there is a slimming world near us and as im watching you lot it looks like it working so i might try this lets see where to go next x x

Last edited:
It's a good idea to ask for help, Chezz. I found it really helped, in the early days of my weight loss, to see a GP every month or so - it kept me accountable. :) xx

thanks tracy
i just feel lost if that makes sense i just need some help and i want this to be a life changing experince for life im not after a quick fix or surgery i just need a helping hand down the right road and i think this is the best option thanks again tracy x x x for your support x x

Hi Chezz I think its great you are trying to get help, I would recommend a slimming world group, mine is great everyweek I can't wait to go and meet all my friends I made there oh and also to get weighed your friends spur you on, which is great, good luck, let us know how you get on, In some places the drs can help you with a 12 week countdown for slimming world if you live in England but not Wales.

hi janeb
i am so mad at myself i did so well lost five stones then i had three deaths put it all back on and more
you are right what you are saying i do need somewhere to go for the support the place i was on about is in my town and they have a free little gym they do a walk round the local park for half an hour they do cooking lessons and they have counselling sessions and your able to talk about why we do it and i know for certain mine goes back to my childhood and i wan tp stop pressing the destroy button and get it off once and for all thankyou janeb for your support it does mean alot to me and all the others 2 i just feel so down at the moment and this is not me im a happy most of the time x x sorry for my moan x x

Oh sweetie so sorry you feel down HUGS, I too recommend slimming world, I love my group everyone is super friendly. xxx

Oh honeybun big hugs!!!! And you're not moaning, you're just not feeling your lovely upbeat self.

After starting enthusiastically on one eating plan or the other, I felt a bit lost as well - but I really do love this SW way of eating. it's all cooking from scratch but it doesn't cost any more than any other way of eating (apart from living off air, that is, and we don't advise that LOL) - and they are bringing out syn free meals at Iceland in a week so you could have those in the freezer for when you don't have time to cook after a long day at work.

For the first time ever i can see a clear way ahead where losing weight is a definite, not a possibility. I especially like the classes and have got a great bunch - we really celebrate everyone's losses, and it's so uplifting! Like JaneB says, why not pop along to your doc, get a 12 week course free and give it a go? xxxxx

How are you getting on Chezz? Hope you are feeling a little better in yourself x

hi everyone
sorry i have only been nipping in and out i have been very ill had an abscess on the back of my thigh near my cheek of bum been in agony got see a doctor at last needle in bum and tablets
on a good note girls my doctor as refereed me to the chunky camp can take over a month to get a letter its a place where you can talk and there is a little gym you use once a week and food help and loads of other stuff plus they will only weigh u once a month which i think is a great thing
im off to work now so will pop in later thankyou all of you for the messages x x x x x x x

Last edited:
Hi chezz good to see you ! Hope you feel better soon. That camp sounds fab! X

Oh baby you poor thing - and your poor bottom - :kissass:sorry for this emoticon but I couldn't help myself :D

What's the camp about? It sounds really interesting and fun. xxxxx

hi susie oh that kiss made it feel better saying that i felt like telling my manger my smelly to kiss mr arse today there is a right horrid atmosphere at work at the moment not sure why but i feel at any moment the balloon will pop and wow the earthquake will hit i will get front seats lololol
the chunkie camp as i like to called it is institute of obesity i rang myself our dr to get referred it takes up to a month for your letter to come but im willing to wait as there is a waiting list and there for hard on the rules you miss 1 week and thats it your out . the first day you go they weigh you and you have to press these handles this tells you if you need to drink more water your body bild you know bone build and your boday fat bmi the lot
they then sit you down and talk about food exercise all the normal stuff the also ask you if you want to see a shrink which i think for some people is a great thing they ask you about what diets you have done and other stuff i only know all this as my friend as been and done really well they was so have learning how to cook lesson in the building upstairs its really everything we know but there with you all the way and give you help there is also a gastric doctor there who might refer you for surgery no way am i doing that i ate all thew sodding crap im going to scream stamp my feet have moods and anger but im doing this the with re learnig my brain im not against surgery its just not an option for me no way
there is also a little gym you use for an hour with a personal trainer with you at all times im not sure what happens after 3 months love or is it 6 im not sure but i would love to think i would pluck the courage up to go to our baths and gym we will see i will keep you all informed when i get my letter for the chunkie camp
p.s. you only go once a week but my friend said there great they make you feel like you can achieve anything x x
hope your all ok x x x

Back