Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

My sister (a nutritionist) is running a diet retreat here in Pembrokeshire. It's for the harcombe diet though but it's quite popular! I was surprised at how many people are willing to pay big money for such a thing!

It's good your doc is helping you xx

i felt like telling my manger my smelly to kiss mr arse today there is a right horrid atmosphere at work at the moment not sure why but i feel at any moment the balloon will pop and wow the earthquake will hit i will get front seats lololol

LOL you've got the right attitude to get ahead :D But what's going on at work, I thought they were all lovely?

the chunkie camp as i like to called it is institute of obesity....my friend said there great they make you feel like you can achieve anything x x

If it does that then it's worth its weight in gold :). It sounds really good hun and all supervised properly, from the sounds of it - hope the letter arrives soon!

How's your soreness today? xxx

hi girls
the chunkie camp is run by the NHS so its free but wow there strict with the rules miss one your off the course which i agree with cause there is a big waiting list

at work well the everyone is lovely but there is one duty sup is close to one of the workers and lets them get away with murder swearing at other staff threatening them and getting all overtime when others for none so you see its going to go up like a balloon oh and if they report him nothing is getting done this just tell him who as reported him x x x

Hello chezz,

I am just dropping by to subscribe to your thread, the camp sounds really good! :)

lostinarnia xx

hi guys
im getting so excited about getting my letter and starting it i have spoken to the other half today and been right open with him and i feel better for that to
im eating better and i going to try more exercise as well x x x

thanks sjb
also got weighed today lost 3lbs so im a happy bunny

Great loss Chezz! :)

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone
Week 5 - 1.5lb gone

wow i just seen your 10st loss hun well done you that it so brilliant

thanks girls for the pat on the back lovelys im going to try my Leslie this week i got to up the exercise hubby buying a chalk board or a wipe bord with meals on for the week so i got to stick to the meals plan and no takeaways only fakeawys seems a great plan still no letter yet :( come on postman lololol

well girls the letter as arrived for me to book my first appointment on my weight loss journey i have got to ring tomorrow to get one im quite excited and its for 6 months now not 3 months and if they think the course will help you then they will tell you to go to your doctor for a referral so all looking good will let you all know when i have rant them tomorrow x

Well done on your loss hun xx

I think the camp sounds good hun xxx

hi girls
rang this morning was an answer phone :( so had to leave my number but hopefully they will ring back today and give me my appointment ohh so exciting i will give you all a update soon as they ring back better get ready for work :eek:

Back