Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi girls i got the call back my first appointment is 7th april but i have started today writing down things im eating in my book and how i feel in my moods som when i go least i have it wrote down to show them im putting all the truth no lies what is the point there here to help they sound lovely but will know more when i go x x x

hi girls i got the call back my first appointment is 7th april but i have started today writing down things im eating in my book and how i feel in my moods som when i go least i have it wrote down to show them im putting all the truth no lies what is the point there here to help they sound lovely but will know more when i go x x x

So exciting & really helpful to be honest in your diary then they can really help you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

im putting all the truth no lies what is the point there here to help they sound lovely but will know more when i go x x x

That's a really brave and spot on thing to say Chezzie, there's no point - and it's so fab that you've got a date already! xxx

morning girls
well i watched 50 shades last night i enjoyed it even cried i love the love affair with them he loves her but finds it hard aww i loved reading the books :eek:

foodwise wow doing great no cheats and im writing it all down and my moods on the day and triggers its doing me the world of good lolol not long now girls before i go got myself some leggings for the gym and some new trainers got tops already im not buying loads of stuff i hope to be going in sizes lolol

You sound well up for it, Chezz! That's great. And yes, you probably won't get much wear out of those gym clothes with any luck :)

hi rani
nice to see you back love just take it day by day darling you will get there hun
oh est i hope so love i will fight the flab lol
dads 70th birthday today so all family taking dad out for a meal wil try and make sensible choice x x

Hope you had a lovely evening and your dad enjoyed his birthday :)

Hi Chezz,

Sorry I have been away for a few days!

Congratulations on getting a date for your camp and starting your diary. How exciting! :)

I hope that you had a fabulous time celebrating your Dad's birthday.

lostinarnia xx

hi everyone dad loved it he was so overwhelmed bless him and it was great to see everyone x x x

hi everyone
well im having a good day today i have noticed since i stopped eating junk im up in the morning wanting to do things its great to feel like this again dvd ready for monday for the exercise with L.S.

Hi chezz, am trying to be in the zone to. Its great when your stomach isnt bloated with all the junk food and you actually feel normal.hope your having a nice weekend.xx

Hi Chezz, just popping in to say hello.

hi girls
well today been good foodwise i bought myself some nuts and currants so im not looking for chocolate or pork pies ohh i love them but i keep away from them now
im so ready for the walking im going to start with the 1 mile walk 5 days a week and when ready up to the 2 mile i want to be at least half ready for the chunkie camp i have been keeping up with writing things down i think i need to start putting it on here to i will try to remember monday lol
hope you al had a good day x x x x

Back