Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hi Chezz, so sorry to hear you having such a tough time, really hope you get some positive news soon, will keep everything crossed for you xoxo

loads to catch up on girls wow its been a funny old year im still trying to lose weight lololol nothing changed there dad ohh i dont now where to start there but this year as got to be for me xx x x i keep putting others before me and its no good susie my darling beautiful friend are you back in the uk wow i must have a catch with you and tracy wow your loooking beautiful i need to change this pic chuffing hell i look slimmer there and me tessa i loves you to bits my darling x x llolololol well girls lets pull up our seats i want to know how you all are cant wait im just glad to see you all x x x x

Last edited:
Chezz :) it’s lou!! Welcome back!! I’ve just rejoined too xx

Hi Susie
yes we must do a catch up wow i have missed you all so much works been busy i have had dad ill for last 2 years so i have been going down to help care for him x x x which as been heart breaking to say the least from a strong man to a very vulnerable one he is still me rock bless him he went to hospital and had 6 x-rays on is foot looks like amputation we know there is risks but he wants to take the chance even with is heart as like he said he as no life at the moment just stuck in the house it terrible for him x x x x oh my darling lou hello sweetheart great to see you babes well look at us the girls all back together lololol im going to get on more now even its just a quick visit to support everyone well this week my first week gone amazing so proud of myself i just want to start exercising this week now as i want to lose 5 stone in 5 months lololol can i do this ???? i really hope so the rest can come off slow x x x x

Morning lovely Chezzie

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's health, poor guy, and losing a foot is so traumatic - but he sounds like is looking at the positives of being able to get about more once he has recovered.

Love your focus too, you can do whatever you set your mind too, my love, so five stone is absolutely doable! What sort of eating plan are you following?

Big hugs sweetheart xxxx

Yes im back
Had a nervous break down my weight doubled ohh last year was horrid
But im back at it mote to lise but no fad diets
Im eating 3 meals and moving more up to now its working so see how we go

Chezzie my friend - I'm so sorry to hear that the year was so awful for you, but it's so lovely to see you back - I've often wondered how you were.

What sort of eating plan are you thinking of? I'm loving Slimming World hint hint :) xxxxx

Hi Girls
I did S.W. i could not get on with hun , i am just eating less and moving more
dad still with us but frail,mum got breast cancer and now in remission and 2 family deaths and lost 2 friends was horrid..
yes i thought about you susie alot, and the other people you mean alot to me x x
but im back now will try to nip in when i can i will be here weekly thats for sure
thanks for the welcome my friends x x x

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear about all the sad events, but you are a fighter, you will get through this.

Tessa here is doing really well on WW, and others are doing calorie counting, but whatever you decide, you can do this!

We're here for you - big hugs sweetie xxxx

Back