Hi everyone...New & needing inspiration!!!

Kezmetics70

Hi, Im a newbie and really impressed with this forum...I only tripped over it by accident but think it will be my lifeline!! :) I have had the " That's it I've had enough" moment and now am trying to decide which diet to embark on...I am favouring the VLC diets at the moment and as LL(have done it before) & CD are quite a bit more expensive I am looking at "Exante"....Would appreciate any advice :)

Kezmetics70

Hi there and welcome :)

I'm not following a VLCD myself but there is lots of info on the site and there will be lots of people to give you help, tips and advice so have a look around!

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Kezmetics70 said:
Hi, Im a newbie and really impressed with this forum...I only tripped over it by accident but think it will be my lifeline!! :) I have had the " That's it I've had enough" moment and now am trying to decide which diet to embark on...I am favouring the VLC diets at the moment and as LL(have done it before) & CD are quite a bit more expensive I am looking at "Exante"....Would appreciate any advice :)

Kezmetics70

Good luck!

Exante

Hi and welcome. I am new too - one week. I found Exante online and purchased the 50% off. My box arrived within a couple of days and I got started. I started with 2 replacement meals, a small tasty 150 kcal meal and a protein evening meal of around 200kcal. So that was a total of just under 800kcals. I lost 4.5lbs and plan to do some days replacement only and some a mix. I am very impressed with the meals. I drink lots of water which is easier because I use the flavouring from Exante. Hope this is inspirational - people here are getting fantastic results with a VLCD and this is one site where you wont be criticised for using one - it is really supportive here. Good luck, Elaine

Back