Hi Everyone

Thanks very much Spangles :)

Mishie089 said:
Hi everyone just had weigh in 8 and lost another 5lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D
Reached my 3 stone half way there target now and have lost an additional 3 lbs on top woo hoo am soo happy

Hi Mishie I'm astounded at your progress. Is the first time you have dieted?

Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is my first time on Cambridge but i have yoyo dieted for years, Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Slim Fast, Atkins, Tesco Diets the list is endless. You name it i've tried it lol I guess I have finally found the one that works for me at last :D

Yes you have as CD really agrees with you!! You'll reach your target in no time and look fantastic for your wedding :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Mishie089

I'm not jealous :jelous:!!
Yes I am...haha!!
What fantastic weight loss. You must be totally dedicated to this program and certainly are leading the way for all us starters...a-m-a-z-i-n-g! ;)

Thanks very much Lose2Win :) I really hope so wedding isn't for a while yet as am moving out in April so got to buy things for that and get settled. Then onto planning the big day date is set for 07/06/2014 as didn't want to risk the unlucky number in 2013 :)

However even though the Wedding is a long while off it is a really good incentive to lose weight :D

Weigh in again today :) back to my normal monday again am guessing won't have lost as much this week as only got weighed 5 days ago but still as long as its a loss I don't mind :)

Woo Hoo another -4lbs off this week which takes me to my 3 and a half stone milestone :D

Cor Mishie you just go from strength to strength :) at this rate you'll reach your target in no time. I have to try and catch up to you now :D

I just seem to have found the diet that works for me (at last) am soo pleased with the results though soo worth the effort :)

Hi Lose2Win

They are really really big on me but am still wearing them at the moment just with a belt and lots of excess materal :D. I have bought a couple of tops and Jeans just so if I am going somewhere nice I can show off my new figure. Other than that I am trying to hold off as long as possible as still have another 2 and a half stone I want to lose so no idea what size I will be then. Will be getting treated to a new wardrobe by my Fiancee when I reach my goal weight :) How about you?

Lucky you that your fiancée is treating you to a new wardrobe. I'd hold out for that too. As the original yo-yo dieter I have clothes in various sizes from 20 to 10 lol. Most of my clothes are 12/14 and I'm dying to get back into them. For now I'm just managing with what I've got!!

Its that time of week again Weigh in day :)

Soo Soo happy another 6 lbs off this week :) 1lb off 4 stone yay :D

Ohhhhhh I just hate u, hate u, hate u :jealous: !!!!!

That's excellent Mishie. You just go from strength to strength - even with a cold lol!!

What are your plans for over the Xmas period?

I am having three shakes and a side plate of turkey and veg on xmas day (no potatoes, yorkshire, pigs in blankets, stuffing or gravy) as am meant to be on 810 that week . However after speaking to my consultant about it she said rather than do 810 for a week if I do that on Christmas Day and then straight back onto SS on Boxing day. How about you? What are your plans?

I'm planning on sticking to the programme over the Christmas period with the exception of one meal on Christmas day. I got it all mapped out 3 products during the day then a small plate of turkey, lamb, 1 spud, 1 parsnip, veg, salad & cranberry sauce!!!

Previous years I've always ate the whole house from I get up till I go to bed so I want to have some control and do things differently this year :D :D

Back