Hi Guys!

Rotherham!!! X

Oh wow not far away then! I'm lagging at my desk today, i'm so tired - haven't been sleeping well and seem to have had an almost constant headache.

Trying to psych myself up to go to the gym and not just have a nap! but laying on my big fluffy bed seems more enticing at the moment! Roll on a lazy saturday morning in bed (While my fella goes to work!)

Anything fun planned for the w/e? x

Oh wow not far away then! I'm lagging at my desk today, i'm so tired - haven't been sleeping well and seem to have had an almost constant headache.

Trying to psych myself up to go to the gym and not just have a nap! but laying on my big fluffy bed seems more enticing at the moment! Roll on a lazy saturday morning in bed (While my fella goes to work!)

Anything fun planned for the w/e? x

Not really. Been weighed today and sts, which is good after all it's star week! Going out with hubby Tom for a meal and then dads birthday Sunday, which I'm doing a BBQ!! X

SO not looking forwards to weigh in tomorrow!
Had a party yesterday for my friend who quit a horrible job and to celebrate him moving! And we made a cake...oh god it was lovely! only had a little slice though!
Had a few little sandwiches, mini sausages etc

I feel so bloated today but i'm going to the gym after work to work off my food guilt!!
I need a loss tomorrow! I'm so close to the stone mark i can almost touch it! 4lbs to go! (then only like another 9 stone!) xx

SO not looking forwards to weigh in tomorrow!
Had a party yesterday for my friend who quit a horrible job and to celebrate him moving! And we made a cake...oh god it was lovely! only had a little slice though!
Had a few little sandwiches, mini sausages etc

I feel so bloated today but i'm going to the gym after work to work off my food guilt!!
I need a loss tomorrow! I'm so close to the stone mark i can almost touch it! 4lbs to go! (then only like another 9 stone!) xx

Good luck!! Put it behind you dont worry x

What time is your weigh in Hun x

Haven't started meetings yet so have been weighing in at home, but waiting for post man to deliver new scales batteries!!

So i've not had my tuesday weigh in yet, oops!

I can see a difference though, i put a skirt on today and it looks SO much better, im so chuffed.
I went to the gym last night again, and i tried the vibro plates for the first time - oh my god! They are such hard work when you do squats and planks! Loving it!

How are you getting on sweetie? xx

Oh my goodness! i went on Model My Diet | Virtual Weight Loss Simulator and Motivation tool | Makeover - Women and put in my info and my goal -
I'll be so happy if i can get to the one on the right!!
Motivation!
Untitled-1.jpg

Ooh I hope you had fun lovely! I've been doing okay 12lbs down at the moment hoping for 14 by tuesday - working my arse off at the gym so it's got to pay off! How about you sweetie? X

Ooh I hope you had fun lovely! I've been doing okay 12lbs down at the moment hoping for 14 by tuesday - working my arse off at the gym so it's got to pay off! How about you sweetie? X

It was the bomb!! Love it there, only 2 days. Wow that's brill. Need to get back on diet. Going for red days, to try and get what I've put on, which is about 8 pounds!! That might reduce when the water has all gone from the booze!! Your doing so well!!!! X

It was the bomb!! Love it there, only 2 days. Wow that's brill. Need to get back on diet. Going for red days, to try and get what I've put on, which is about 8 pounds!! That might reduce when the water has all gone from the booze!! Your doing so well!!!! X

Ooh yeah i bet it's just salt bloat and alcohol! You'll drop that :) I'm going for slow and steady so it seems to be working! I'd kill to go away for a few days at the mo, so jealous!! xx

Ooh yeah i bet it's just salt bloat and alcohol! You'll drop that :) I'm going for slow and steady so it seems to be working! I'd kill to go away for a few days at the mo, so jealous!! xx

I cannot get into this dieting lark since I got back. I'm tired and eating wayyyy too much. Had a packet of biscuits. Need an early night!! Then to get back on track x

Hey lovely!
Ooh ive been dog sitting for a crazy pug so ive been out everywhere!! Been sticking to the plan :) trying to make a food budget at the moment though, urgh! How are you sweetie? X

Hey lovely!
Ooh ive been dog sitting for a crazy pug so ive been out everywhere!! Been sticking to the plan :) trying to make a food budget at the moment though, urgh! How are you sweetie? X

I'm good ta!! Having a ww week this week though, need to rein in those portions a little and get some basics. Back to Sw soon. Bored today!! Off to the gym tonight x

I'm good ta!! Having a ww week this week though, need to rein in those portions a little and get some basics. Back to Sw soon. Bored today!! Off to the gym tonight x

Well my OH has broken our scales!! Stupid man, i have apparently gained 10kg magically since he broke them, i tried to fix them but i'll never get them to the right measurement now.
Either that or i've massively fudged up the diet haha!
Going to try to make it to the gym for the rest of the week tonight, had our friends round last night and ended up with a chicken burger but nevermind, everything in moderation and all that :) hows the gym going? x

Well my OH has broken our scales!! Stupid man, i have apparently gained 10kg magically since he broke them, i tried to fix them but i'll never get them to the right measurement now.
Either that or i've massively fudged up the diet haha!
Going to try to make it to the gym for the rest of the week tonight, had our friends round last night and ended up with a chicken burger but nevermind, everything in moderation and all that :) hows the gym going? x

I've been hammering since I've been back. Monday- combat
Tuesday @ 630 may I add - pump & Tuesday night sh'bam x x

I was going to go to combat tonight but my body was a bit sore x

Hi All.
Welcome to Minimins & SW.
I've now reached my target so a few pointers from me, hope you don't mind. I always write a weekly menu & only buy the ingredients for those meals, that way you are not tempted to "cheat"
Keep a food diary of what you eat, if you are going to a SW class the consultant can then look over it & help you.
I still go every week to our group as I enjoy chatting with other people with the same challenge, talk to new members, help others with their problems, menu etc.
There are hundreds of recipes on this website so you should be able to always find one to suit you.
(follow my link below for my recipes, index on page 74)
If you get stuck then just ask, someone will always help if possible.
Good luck to you all...........
Pete

Hi All.
Welcome to Minimins & SW.
I've now reached my target so a few pointers from me, hope you don't mind. I always write a weekly menu & only buy the ingredients for those meals, that way you are not tempted to "cheat"
Keep a food diary of what you eat, if you are going to a SW class the consultant can then look over it & help you.
I still go every week to our group as I enjoy chatting with other people with the same challenge, talk to new members, help others with their problems, menu etc.
There are hundreds of recipes on this website so you should be able to always find one to suit you.
(follow my link below for my recipes, index on page 74)
If you get stuck then just ask, someone will always help if possible.
Good luck to you all...........
Pete

Massive congratulations your a huge support and an inspiration just the post I needed right now x

from fat to skinny jeans

Back