Hi how do you upload photos from your iphone

Orla1973

Gold Member
When I reach my 4st loss (fingers crossed tomorrow evening) I want to upload two photos as 4st is my half way mark, once I have the USB link then can I upload them directly from my iphone to my laptop (have Windows 8 laptop)

Any help would be very much appreciated

You can actually upload directly from your iphone without the need for a laptop. If you open the forum on your phone (personally I opt for the full site rather than the mobile one) then when you post a thread you have a little picture icon with a tree. Select this and the option to upload a picture from your camera roll appears if you press choose file and 'choose existing'. You select the required pic and then press upload. It should then appear.....
image.jpg Sometimes they come out sideways as you can see as with the iphone you need to take them landscape with the phone.obviously it can be a bit hit and miss and you can edit them in your phone first so they come out right! Haha clearly mine are still wonky!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 95
Thanks Sam for that, mine tend to come out sideways too, glad it is not just me then. I too prefer the full site as well, hopefully I will be doing this this evening, I really want it but I think I may be close but not close enough, fingers and toes crossed

It works much better if you take the picture there and then with the phone on its side. The home button should be on the left. X

Afraid I wont be doing it this week, I said I would post it when I reached my 4st reward and I didnt get that last night, fingers crossed for next week, thanks for that

Afraid I wont be doing it this week, I said I would post it when I reached my 4st reward and I didnt get that last night, fingers crossed for next week, thanks for that
Well there is always next week :cross:

Fingers and toes crossed Sam

Back