Hi i am new, i am getting married on june the 21st (15wks)! really need help

krtctrkr

hi, i wanna loose about 2 and a half stone (35llbs) before the wedding. i really need some help and advice. i go to the gym 3-4 times a week but cant help eating loads when i get back! is there anything i can do to combat the hunger after a session at the gym? thanks.

Hiya,congrats on the forthcoming wedding....not long now hehe!!!! Well i can reccommend drinking lots of water when u get in from the gym, you're gonna be dehydrated after the gym so you need to replace the fluid loss it'll stop the hunger too!!! I find i tend to drink about 1.5l when i'm at the gym and then when i get home it's a few hours before i'm hungry good luck hun!!!

How's the plans coming along?

Hi I'm getting married on 30th June and would also like to lose 2 and half stone. I am too going to the gym and tomorrow I start the eurodiet so hopefully the weight will fall off!! I'm so scared as I've already bought my dress
Lindsey

Hiya Lyndsey don't be scared you'll soon lose the weight if u stick with it and having ur dress is even more motvation for you. I ordered ny dress in january in a size smaller than i was then so i really want it to be very much too big when it comes in. We can do this girls!!!!

getting married 11th Oct

Hey! I started CD today, I'm getting married in October.. Would love to loose around three stone.I have bought my dress and it is about two sizes smaller than it should have been! But after reading all of your comments I'm not worried. Im on 4 sachets a day being 5ft 8, and have 1 to go, have drank around 3L of water so far:tear_drop:.. any hints tips or general chit chat would be awsome xx:D

Back