• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi i'm joining you tomorrow

chocaslim

adores posting
S: 10st4.0lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.51%)
Hi as it says i'm joining you tomorrow.
Ive got all my pots and phase 1 fat attack book from before but i left and went to sw oh and ww lol!:D but i started at 10st, 12lbs and before Easter i was 9st,11lbs i think i've gained about half of that back though. so im joining a class near me on tuesday as we have the longer bank holiday and im out to dinner tonight early birthday treat. I need to lose more as i have my cousins wedding in july and ive seen a great emerald dress in Debenhams.
seems very quiet on here compared to the other diet plans but im very happy to support other rc's
im going to start a diary is it best to do it on this thread or above in the diary section?:) Thank you for readingx
----------
Brina

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rebecca1608

S: 20st9lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 2st6lb(11.76%)
Welcome to the rc page. It is a lot quieter here, so we are all trying to make it busier!

Any questions or queries, pleas let us know. Good luck,

S: 11st12lb G: 8st0lb
me too!

Hiya, will be watching your thread and reading your diary - I've just joined here too, and I want to lose a fair bit before July, for my graduation.

Still waiting for my 'at home' pack to arrive. Wish it would hurry up!

good luck treacle :)

chocaslim

adores posting
S: 10st4.0lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.51%)
Hi there,
im quite excitted was starting today then we went to folkstone and bought lots of seafood and i love whelks so everythings gone a bit off course cant see tomorrow being much better as i'm doing a boot fair
Does anyone else follow the menus laid out in the books?

iaimtobethin

Silver Member
S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
"Does anyone else follow the menus laid out in the books?[/QUOTE]

Not me - would be ruddy starving if i did ! :8855:

x

HiImRachel

G: 9st0lb
"
Not me - would be ruddy starving if i did ! :8855:

x
I know that feeling! I have followed a few of the recipes but my ubby much prefers is proper meat, pots and veg! Hes not really a stir fry or salad type of person.

Good luck though xx:)

rebecca1608

I know that feeling! I have followed a few of the recipes but my ubby much prefers is proper meat, pots and veg! Hes not really a stir fry or salad type of person.

Good luck though xx:)
Know that feeling, hobby is exactly the same. I made him cook for a bit,but write own the calories for me. He then realised some if the choices I make and why I didnt use oil!

rebecca1608

We did that for a couple of weeks too! Then he realised how much I cook for him!