Hi i'm joining you tomorrow

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi as it says i'm joining you tomorrow.
Ive got all my pots and phase 1 fat attack book from before but i left and went to sw oh and ww lol!:D but i started at 10st, 12lbs and before Easter i was 9st,11lbs i think i've gained about half of that back though. so im joining a class near me on tuesday as we have the longer bank holiday and im out to dinner tonight early birthday treat. I need to lose more as i have my cousins wedding in july and ive seen a great emerald dress in Debenhams.
seems very quiet on here compared to the other diet plans but im very happy to support other rc's
im going to start a diary is it best to do it on this thread or above in the diary section?:) Thank you for readingx
----------
Brina

Welcome to the rc page. It is a lot quieter here, so we are all trying to make it busier!

Any questions or queries, pleas let us know. Good luck,

me too!

Hiya, will be watching your thread and reading your diary - I've just joined here too, and I want to lose a fair bit before July, for my graduation.

Still waiting for my 'at home' pack to arrive. Wish it would hurry up!

good luck treacle :)

Hi there,
im quite excitted was starting today then we went to folkstone and bought lots of seafood and i love whelks so everythings gone a bit off course cant see tomorrow being much better as i'm doing a boot fair
Does anyone else follow the menus laid out in the books?

"Does anyone else follow the menus laid out in the books?[/QUOTE]

Not me - would be ruddy starving if i did ! :8855:

x

"
Not me - would be ruddy starving if i did ! :8855:

x

I know that feeling! I have followed a few of the recipes but my ubby much prefers is proper meat, pots and veg! Hes not really a stir fry or salad type of person.

Good luck though xx:)

I know that feeling! I have followed a few of the recipes but my ubby much prefers is proper meat, pots and veg! Hes not really a stir fry or salad type of person.

Good luck though xx:)

Know that feeling, hobby is exactly the same. I made him cook for a bit,but write own the calories for me. He then realised some if the choices I make and why I didnt use oil!

We did that for a couple of weeks too! Then he realised how much I cook for him!

Back