Hi, I'm new! I have 6-7st to lose......

SkinnySummer2013

Have A Skinny Summer!
I'm now the biggest I've ever been in my life and I just don't feel like ME anymore!

I've tried so many diets but I've never been in the right mindset to really stick to it, but now I am. I promise! ;)

I'm 16st 7lb as of today (HORRIFIED as the last time I weighed myself I was 14st) and I'd like to get to under 11 stones by Summer.

Is this possible? I figured it's around 1 stone lost per month on this diet, yeah? :) It might be a bit of a stretch, I'm not sure.

I just REALLY want this weight off ASAP. I want to feel pretty again. :(

Anyway HELLO! :D I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and losing weight!

1 stone a month is perfectly achieveable for most people. I lost 9 stone in 10 months - but I stepped up the calories for the last 4 months. I found this a really easy diet to stick to as I didn't feel hungry. I didn't take food breaks every 12 weeks but instead did the LL approach of adding extra skimmed milk for a week every 12 weeks. This keeps you in ketosis and means that you don't have to fight with yourself to get back on plan. Some people can take a food break and get back on easily - others struggle.

Good luck with your journey!

Thank you, what a great loss! You must be thrilled. :)

Can't wait to start losing, I'd love to just be comfortable with my body by the time the sun starts coming out a bit.

You can absolutely do it hun, welcome aboard Xx

Thank you! :)

Welcome. I too really want to look good in the summer

I am already on day 58, just take it one day at a time and you will lose it no problem

It becomes just what you do so very quickly. I'm into week 6 and have lost over 2 stone already and are absolutely thrilled to bits with it. I've not idea how much I want to lose yet, I've just got some little goals to set me on my way and I'll review my progress as I go - my first big "mini" is to get to 3 stone off by Christmas and I have every reason to believe that is totally doable. Welcome..... :)

You guys are fantastic!

:D

Hi i have a good bit to lose too Just take one day at a time and don't be afraid to mix things up if they don't work for you either. Hopefully we will both be healthy in 2013 :)

Hiya- you can definately do it by summer, your stats are very similar to mine when I started. Not sure i could get down to 10 without looking too thin though. Good luck with it all, keep us updated xxxx

Thanks everyone! You are all so sweet & it's so nice to have somewhere we can all come together and support each other! :D

Hiya- you can definately do it by summer, your stats are very similar to mine when I started. Not sure i could get down to 10 without looking too thin though. Good luck with it all, keep us updated xxxx

I'm not sure if I'd look too thin either, It's been so long since I've been at that weight that I can't remember what it was like! :)
I'm sure my family will let me know if they think I'm getting too thin though. :rolleyes: I'll just see how it goes, I guess! :D

At the start I became very fixated with weight goal but I'm leaning more towards size goal instead now, currently a 10/12 top but still 14/16 bottom, I'd prefer to be a 12 but I don't think my shape will allow it.

Hi I'm starting today at 16 2 but my target is only 12 stone as I know at this weight I'm a nice size 14 I've been lower than that before and to be honest I just looked odd?? Mind you that was before I had my girls so goodness knows what shape ill be now he he
Good luck.

Good luck to you too! One day at a time! :D

Back