Hi Im New!

StarrLady

Hi everyone, I'm new here and on day one of Cambridge SS. Met with my councillor yesterday, absolutely lovely lady and started today! So far had a choc mint shake, which was nice and getting through the water. Would appreciate any support xxxx

StarrLady said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here and on day one of Cambridge SS. Met with my councillor yesterday, absolutely lovely lady and started today! So far had a choc mint shake, which was nice and getting through the water. Would appreciate any support xxxx

Good luck lovely Im sure you will have an amazing journey xxxx

Thanks so much, can't believe how much you lost in one week!!! Xxx

StarrLady said:
Thanks so much, can't believe how much you lost in one week!!! Xxx

Awwwwww thank you. I had to have a break for financial reasons but I am back it isn't a restart though it is my journey finally continuing :) xxx

That's a great way to look at it. :)
Ive been fine all day, but I'm hungry now. Thought I could make my oh and dd's dinner but I just text him and asked if he could do it. I hate having to do that cos he's been at work and I haven't but I just can't face it. Hopefully that will change and he really doesn't mind.

I actually dont have a problem with making food if i dont have to that is ok but i am a feeder lol, can't help it if i can't eat it i love watching others eat what i cook and when they love it i get a buzz!!! i watch a lot of cooking programmes including come dine with me and get idea!!! maybe i am just weird. Hopefully you will become like that as well :D xxxxx

I know what you mean, I also love doing that and I often find if I've spent ages cooking I don't want to eat it! Just tonight I was struggling and it may happen like that for a while but I know I'll get past it. I had my porridge which I liked and have come to bed early and now I feel fine. In fact if I had to cook now I think I would be perfectly ok, I was just starving earlier!

Hi Starlady
its my first day today 27th august and i am too looking for some support, the smell of food is killing me but i will stick by it!

Hi therealbbe, so far so good apart from sat day from hell! Day 7 cannot believe it! I'm on ss+ now cos it was either that or jack it in and I'm finding that so much easier. Made a decision last night, I have contacted a personal trainer so with that and Cambridge cost wise,I'm gonna stay on Cambridge til Xmas. Hoping I'll have got a fair bit off by then anyway then it's exercise and healthy eating for the long haul. First wi next week can't wait. How you doing? Xxx

Hi salkhan, I'm on day 7 now and never thought I would get even this far. You will be fine, glug that water if you are hungry and it will make you feel so much better. Stick with it hun cos it works. I also have a diary in the Cambridge weight loss diary forum called bye bye old me hello new me. You can also join in there if you need support everyone is great on here so supportive. Good luck hun xxxx

Hi soozeequeue, water is the key! I couldn't even cope with cooking at first but it doesn't bother me so much the last couple of days I just breathe thru my mouth if it smells especially good! How much food gets eaten thru boredom? Someone else said to me the other day how this diet is about breaking habits and it is. Well done on completing 2 weeks! Xxx

Hi im new to this aswell I started on saturday so fingers crossed it will be a good first week for me xx

Hello and good luck. Starting CWP was the best decision I made in a very long time.

Thankyou u are doing so well x

blodyntatws said:
Hi Fur how r u doing? x

I'm good thanks!! On day 10 & still 100% SS! Finding it easier than I thought I would, just keep myself busy & distracted!! Looking forward to weighing on Friday to get the official loss but unofficially my scales are looking good :0) How you doing? X

Hi Fur34 glad to hear it is going well good luck for weigh in xx

Back