Hi Im New!

Hi everyone, hope we are all ok. Doing Cambridge was also the best thing I have ever done. On day 9 and had a first compliment said they cud tell I had lost weight in my face and round my hips! Good luck for tomorrow fur, keep us posted! Xxx

thats brilliant that people are noticing already how did u do on ur first weigh in? Im on day 6 and feel so much better and have loads of energy! keep up the good work xx

Thank u both it is great when ppl say nice things, it spurs you on. I haven't had 1st wi yet cos my CDC is coming fortnightly so it's on tues, cannot wait! Xxx

Good luck im sure you will do great!! xx

Thank u, you've done brilliantly Tina loosing 3 stone! I hope I get a good loss will need the boost by then! Xxx

im sure you will do have you weighed yourself at home? xx

No cos I forgot to do it after she had weighed me so I don't know how the scales compare! I think I will do next week though cos 2 weeks seem a long time xxx

I've started to track from my scales as I can only weigh with my CDC in the evening, my weight is up & down during the day!! Least I can weigh daily in the morning on my scales, know they are consistent & they have matched my other weighs with CDC..... Even though my CDCs are on a tray on a carpet!!! I think I will start seeing my CDC every fortnight too! Will still have my WI as a Friday, so will post in the morning :0) x

Thanks!! I'm happy that my scales are consistent & I can be anything from 1lb to 5lb difference during the day so I would rather just weigh in the mornings & not get disheartened! I will still check that mine & CDC scales match when I weigh in the evening x

A stone gone in a week?!?! That's amazing! Well done.

Fur, even in 12 days thats fantastic! More than 1lb a day, i'd jump at that.

Woo well done fur that's amazing, bet you are so pleased! :wow: Xxx

Back