Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

I know ? Men eh? Lol
honestly susie the support you will recive on this site is a massive boost to keep at it x
so many people just like u and me x

will do - i'm very thankful that I found this by accident! having the strength to keep on will be the tough part, but this help to stay focused and thats exactly what I need :) possibly what we all need! roll on 1st weigh in

i just noticed 13lb in one week - wow well done!!!

Think thats why other half was hypoz earlier lol he thinks too much in first week
anyway never mind him, its me time :)
We can do this x

yes haha never mind him!! I love that attitude! Half a choco shake for me this morning - having it hot as that seems to be the general opinion it tastes better! if I can just make it to 11 or maybe half 11 then have other half, I reckon this could be the way forward!

No time to go to shops to get any of the fizzy drinks listed, but I am not sure if this will actually slow weight loss down or not?? A good list to have though i think for when days become really tough

scratch that black coffee!! only managed half of it and throwing the rest away, its making me feel quite sick

thanks those a re great tips, mint tea will be on my shopping list for later :) I think as long as I can get a nice happy medium here, I will be ok on this. its just finding that happy medium!! thank goodness its Friday and I can curl up in my duvet for 2 days after this

It won't be long until your full of energy , I will never understand how u can go on these packs and wen it all kicks in you have all this energy come from nowhere ! Lol

work definately takes my mind off it, though i find it very funny listening to my stomach making really loud noises during a meeting!!! I seem to have found my inner child.

Its the time when I am at home, or getting near home time at work that I struggle, my mind wanders and I get bored at work, thats when I feel like I need food! When my energy levels pick up in ketosis, this will be the time I go for a run or something!

Janice is right - it does get easier, just hang in there!:)

Hi all. Well, second week done and I'm just off for the weekend so I weighed myself today instead of tomorrow. Half a pound this week but I know I've stuck to it so itll balance out I'm sure. I haven't drunk enough I guess but my clothes are looser. The energy boost finally hit though! Stick with it suzie it's worth it.

Men.... Jealous that they have gorgeous women that are motivated to do something for themselves for a change! Mines given in and actually joined me which is fantastic. Hope everyone's ok. Great tip about the mint choc. Have a great weekend all xxx

Morning Everyone,

Do you gals mind if i jump in on your buddy system? I was originally supposed to start on the 8th of this month but due to set backs i stopped. I started again on TTS on the 17th which was last wednesday, so im on my fourth day. I really would like to lose at least 5 stones. I woke up this morning and felt very light headed, did any of you experience this?
Also how long does it usually take to get into ketosis as the hungar pangs were really bad yesterday.

Good luck everyone, im really looking forward to sharing this journey with you

Raz x

Hi Raz - just 'spoke' to you on another thread! you should get into ketosis pretty soon which should curb the hunger a bit. also drink some water as soon as you are up and about and maybe keep something back from your shakes/bars to have before you go to sleep as the light-headedness could be your bod getting used to much less going in.
good luck and welcome aboard! :)

Hi Raz, welcome, Diva is spot on, water really helps. I hit ketosis around day 5 but still get light headed if I don't drink enough. I got cramp for a day or two while the water dropped out of me but that's stopped. Second week is easier I think. I tape stuff from the tv because its the adverts that make me feel hungry, all suggestion, I'm not really hungry. Weird huh. Good luck for your first week. How's everyone else going? X

Morning everyone :) happy weekend to all!!

I started my day today with a vanilla shake made with coffee following on for other people's stories, and I loved it! I actually don't feel like I'm missing out on anything if I can make the shakes taste like that!! I have also noted someone saying add cinnamon to them (I also know it is supposed to help to increase metabolism too )
Day 3, and I dont feel quite so tired, but it is the weekend, and I did get an extra 3 hours sleep, .... but on the whole I feel good!!

My calf muscles still feel heavy after the cramps yesterday, but touch wood, the cramps are not there yet!! off out to shops in a bit.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

Hi suzie, love coffee vanilla lattes! I didn't think of cinnamon, def going to give it a whirl. Have fun shopping. If cramps too bad put a pinch of salt in porridge or shake. I don't have soups and the first week I got cramp too.

Thanks Angel xx so pleased for the advice on this site x

Back