Hi there

That's helping me too. I haven't really told anyone I'm doing this bar the OH, so reading and being in this is helping with that. I could tell my friends I'm doing this but one of them has said in the past that it's not like real dieting If your using meal replacements so it takes away the feeling of accomplishment. Of course it's real and it is a huge accomplishment but she's one of those my way is always best so keeping it to myself just now

Ye I have a few people saying to me just cut back and u will loose. Soon as u eat you will put it back on. I feel like saying don't you think I have tried cutting back it doesn't work. At end of day I'm hoping after weight gone will feel loads better in self and surely are stomachs will be smaller and to be honest I would be happy at the mo with just a sarnie for dinner and meal at I got rather than I used to have mac ds for dinner then cooked dinner at tea. It's all about making the right choices for yourself. You wait till they notice your weight loss . If anything these diets are the hardest as we can't eat salads meat etc. Hence why people only stick few weeks even few days . We will show them together as a group we can all do this.

My friend is a good few stone more than me, love her to bits but she knows everything about dieting, god knows I do too but everyone is different and we know what we can manage and stick with best. You can give advice all you like really but you can't give people willpower to do it, you can only advice and motivate and running down anyone's way of doing things is hardly motivational! I agree it is very very hard and I have tried so many things it's just that this suits me and I know it works.

I'm just outside Glasgow too :) Paisley.
Think I'm finally in now. Though I've not had the energy rush yet. Takes me ages to get in.
Laura that's amazing I'll bet you're buzzing! Are you girls exercising much? I can't as I'm still bollocksed with spd fromantic pregnancy. I've got it really bad. So that's why I'm not losing loads probaby

I don't do any excersise haha my daughter takes all my energy when she in bed I sit and do nothing . Maybe in few week I will have to start doing something. I never sit down during day always doin jobs your prob same kids keep ya busy lol

I'm Irvine, not so far at all! Bloody dreary isn't it! I felt like that but felt better after I realised you can have a stock cube but read somewhere here it should be low sodium which can't be right because it's the salt in it that helps. Because your drinking more than normal your flushing out essential salts which is what generally the cause of carb flu when your low carbing. I'm better mentally though not my usual but not bumping into doors or putting watery ice cube trays in the microo_O just till hungry and can't wait till dinner today!

I've not exersized at all yet but I don't think you need to really doing this. When I've lost a bit and feel great I go about high kicking and dancin all about the place haha! That helps

I don't do any excersise haha my daughter takes all my energy when she in bed I sit and do nothing . Maybe in few week I will have to start doing something. I never sit down during day always doin jobs your prob same kids keep ya busy lol

Haha aye I have put the milk in the cupboard and fired all the dirty washing into the tumble drier more than once. I'm actually fit for f all at the minute with my mobility. Can't even carry my own baby about its too painful. So I basically just do chores sitting on the floor and the like. Thank God for my full time carer husband who helps me no end.
I struggle to drink the water I really do but I've been better today.

I have 4 kids, my eldest is 23. I have been assured I don't like old enough :rolleyes: though! Though my body says otherwise, my daughter has special needs and my body has took its absolute toll but it's especially difficult when I gain weight, more strain for my back and I always get it when I hit a certain weight. We have a wee cottage craft business but mostly I'm a carer for my daughter and look after the kids on a daily basis then my lovely oh gets home and helps where he can. It's quite isolating sometimes which again leads to eating as everything does!
Can you tolerate soups at all @manda more than water? Stock cubes and even a little veg or cornflour to thicken. The big thing about low carbing is to flush with fluids, it's such a big deal. If you can't drink water maybe increase water in your shakes/meals and soups where you can? It must be hard I know

Can't wait to read you've lost 2 stone!! Keep it up! I've just read the last 2 pages of comments, catching up after my terrible weekend and it's spurred me on to be good tomorrow and commit to getting over this weekend! Well done!

PS. I don't think cherry coke zero counts, but look at the ingredients, I think it's citric acid you need to avoid as it kicks some people out of ketosis. If it has citric acid in it then I don't think you're supposed to have it. It'll still be zero calories though so I guess it's up to you if you feel it's worth having a go and seeing what happens.

Hi I looked yesterday in shop and it said same amount of cals didn't check the citric acid. Think il just not bother would hate a drink to wreck a week of torture haha.

I can't wait to loose two il then weigh 16.13 rather than 18.13. I have done slimming world and went from 18.1 to 15.9 it took 5 months . When I get to 15,9 my size 16 clothes will fit so still got stone and 4 pounds to go to be back where I was before got pregnant. Then the fun bit starts cause I will loose even more and feel fab.

What was your starting weight last time you started , I'm currently doing no exercise and starting to worry I may be left with flabby skin on my belly , at the min it's just goin flatter do u think I should start doing something so it tones it up

I think there's a list somewhere with allowed soft drinks, I came across it when I was just clicking anything exante to find my way. I haven't had any yet but might feel the need when I need something sweet. Is it just the citric acid or type of sweetener @Muso_Girl?
@xxlauraxx15 planks are Ment to help to tone the stomach, Beyoncé can apparently do them for half an hour! I'm 3mins tops before I'm face down! Hope everyone's having a good day!

Haha that made me laugh lol. Iv had ham today lol naughty me prob about 5 slices aswell told myself it was my treat for the week lol.

Day 36
Caramel crunch bar
Caramel crunch bar
Sweet and sour for tea I think

Slightly addicted to the caramel crunch bars

Aww no! What about hubbys sandwiches! It's hardly the worse thing you could be naughty with tho.

I've not tried the caramel crunch bars yet will need to dig one out to try tomo. I've had the creamy coconut shake today and really enjoyed it, I love love coconut. Can imagine putting a little choc shake in it and it tasting like a bounty...droooollll

Ye that does sound nice lol wonder if u could mix half and half no idea. He's got beef this week hahahaha. I think they are the best bars also looks like real choc.

My start weight was 14'3 and I'm a size 16 top 18 bottom at that weight. I go into a 16 at around 13 stone and at 12 stone I'm a 12 top 14 bottom. I'd love to be back to 10 stone like I was at school. I'm sitting at 13'12 at weigh in today.
Laura I wear a waist trainer to reduce my tummy after pregnancy. Not been wearing it long but it definitely pulls you in. I'm 5'3 are you taller than me I take it? X

If 5ft 7. Iv brought a Excerisie
DVD today haven't done it yet tho. Might wait till next Monday and have a full week doing it see if makes any diff on loss aswell. When I was 15.9 size 16 tops fit me weird ant it lol . I wanna keep goin to a size 12

Hello ladies,

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts - well done! I have done SW and Cambridge in the past, but since having my daughter 6 months ago am heavier than ever and am hoping Exante will give me a bit of a boost before Christmas nights out. Have been so looking forward to a night out, which I haven't had yet, but now feel too god awful to go, as absolutely nothing nice fits me. :(
Had a choc orange bar, spat bol and Dahl today. Lots of love and luck to you all!

Hi and welcome , oh I know that feeling to well. Im a stay at home mum and think it makes it worse hide inside the house,it got to the point where I'd sooner stay in my jeans used to roll over my belly always knacketed no energy so easier to stay in. I must say I feel loads better at the min out all the time clothes fit better, the roll is a lot smaller haha. I'm hoping to get my 2stone this week and that's in 6 weeks. I have had treats so if u stick to it Ul do it . Iv got so much to loose this is the trouble but already feel better in myself can't wait to loose another stone and half then il be size 16,then the diet gets good because I start to get lower than I have ever weighed . Good luck start a diary great for motivation

Back