Hi there

Laura, you are dead right! My starting weight isn't far off yours and although I do go out a lot with my baby to make the most of maternity leave, I am stretching my leggings to the max and have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit.
You have done really well in 6 weeks and it's these kinds of rapid results that make the diet so appealing to those of us who have a way to go. My husband and one of our best mates are doing it too, so safety in numbers!!

Oh that's good my mums on it with me but she weighs 2 stone less that me lol. My husband started it he's bigger than me he did day one the on second day walked round house so moody feeling sorry for himself haha and at the time him moaning all the time wasn't helping me at all, he was on about food all the time and I try to keep busy to forget about food. I turned around and went just eat if that's what u want to do and he did haha.

Iv come to realise junk food just destroys us haha. Feeling bloated, no energy , tired and of course weight gain it really isn't worth it.

Day 37
Caramel crunch bar
Choc orange bar
Having chilli for tea
Had 3 litres of water yesterday rather than 2 and have gained 2 lbs haha hoping this will soon go as I have sulked all day about it . Onwards and upwards

Oooeeer had an exante choc caramel crunch, you sure these are diet friendly? Why do I feel so naughty! So much yumness, thanks for recommending @xxlauraxx15 it was a good start to the day...gutted I had only picked one in this months supply:(
Just had spag bol and it just doesn't compare.
Hello @*fraufrau* :blahblah: hope you don't mind all our bleathering haha!
My very first weigh in is tomo, I can't wait to see the damage!
Hope your all having a lovely evening!

Hi Laura just came to say i'm subscribing to your diary. Hope my 6 weeks fly like yours seemed to. I just need to get a good rhythm going then it will (hopefully) be smooth sailing.

Woke up
Today and finally the scales have moved from Monday haha. I have weighed 1pound/2 pound heavier the last two mornings. Maybe something to do with extra water I won't be doing that again lol. Anyway so far showing 1/4 loss from Monday and fingers crossed the scales keep going lower untill Monday morning . Iv got 4 days to loose 3 1/4 I need to do this I need 2 stone gone

Sooooooo...just came on to tell ya that in one week, drum rolllllllllllllll I have lost( more drum rollllllll) ...11freaking lb!!!
I am in shock!
So yeah I'm 11lb less than I was last week! Last week I was 11lb heavier. 'My brain is just flipping! I am minus 11lb! Haha yeah so imagine what my kids have had to listen to this morning! I've text my other half it a few times too, incase he forgets that there is 11lb less of me :D yay!
Ack Laura glad the scales are moving in the right direction! It's a good day:)

Hahahaha 11lbs wooooop
Woooop. Well done that's a great start u know what that means this time next week you will be a stone lighter you will deffo loose at least 3 next week for sure.

Going to try and not weight myself
Now for a few days prob won't happen tho lol

I am on such a wee high and it has gave me a huge boost. I think this coming week will be so easy. I literally couldnt believe it and kept thinking reasons why it wouldn't right but I checked on the mil's scales while visiting before breakfast and scales only moved 2lb up the way but I'd had coffees and was clothed so yeah bring on next week!
Aww so jealous of your abundance of caramel crunch bar!! Swapsies for Shepards pie :innocent0001::roofles:

The weeks will fly by I remember week one lasted forever and I'm on my sixth week now can't believe it. I hAted the shep pie it went in the bin haha I need to start and have some
Shakes again got about 40 and haven't been having them. So decided to save bit of money and use them up

https://www.minimins.com/threads/unofficial-recipes-with-food-packs.6012/
That's an old thread but might find some ideas for the shakes to get them used up. You would probably get your money back on eBay if your struggling.
I had the gooey lemon pudding tonight! It's lush!! It would be a treat off a diet too. This surprises me cos the pecan and also the salted caramel pud give me the dry heaves!!
6 weeks is amazing! I've stuck to diets that long but nothing so strict, your doing so well.

Thanks il take a look . It's just that I prefer other items like bars haha. There all pretty much drinkable . I tried the caramel and I agree was terrible it was the texture , iv got a berry one in cupboard but been putting it off as other one was rank . Also put me off buying the choc one must say the pic looks lovely lol .

I did slimming world for 5 months that's my longest . This is hard but I do feel a failure when I cheat but it does take away the cravings wish I could just do 100% for a good 3 weeks

. One good point tho is once iv cheated I get straight back Onto it following morning . I think my husband is the route problem Soon as he says hmm could eat a kebab my eyes light up haha. Glad That weigh day is Mondays as I wouldn't cheat that close to weigh day and this is when usually has a takeaway.

Well done on that 11lb loss missishippie
I can't wait to see you get your 2 stone loss Laura. I want to be there for shortly after Christmas.

welcome to the new girl sorry I've forgotten your username. We are all mummies yay! How many does everyone have? I have 5, aged 10, 5, 3, 2 and 4 weeks

I feel the same with shakes and soups just because the feel less substantial than the bars and meals, I doubt I'd feel that if it wasn't so strict a diet but I make myself alternate 1 savoury 2 sweets to 2 savoury and 1 sweet a day just to make sure I use everything up evenly and not stuck with soups and shakes at the end.
Honestly I fall off the wagon and rip the proverbial before I get back on! I think '****, I can't believe I just ate that carrot, all those carbs, well that's it I might aswell just eat the Nutella, galaxy bar, dessert from the meal deal and 4 packs of crisps and dip' and I do that every day till Monday, the dedicated day to start the diet haha! I changed it up this time to Thursday so I can't use that excuse! Any day is back in the wagon day now!!
@Mandaxx25 i have four and thought I had it hard! I had two of mine under 5 together and I honestly almost didn't keep my sanity o_O dipping apples in pottys, covering themselves head to toe in gloss! Flushing my cash down the loo! Posting sanitary towers back out the letter box and then some!! I was an on the ball mummy but sometimes you would catch up with yourself stick the kettle on and just accidentally switch off for a moment or two and that is all it took! Awww and I still get clunky sometimes now they are getting older! I have a 23,17,12 and ten year old and they're great!
Aww @xxlauraxx15 a baby! Hope your little lady has a lovely birthday!

Day 39
Oppps I kind of got the Friday feeling today. Started off really well feeling good this morning then got to 4pm still hadn't had my dinner as been so busy. Hubby arrived home and said im having a kebab and I went oh ok il share :(.was amazing don't get me wrong but the scales won't be good in the Morning

I nearly caved for something nice too, my brain must be hard wired for treats at the weekend. It hasn't been nights out for a while more bottles of wine,nice food and some chocolates or things with the kids, the cinema kills me! I've went and took individual wholemeal salted popcorn, water and some nuts but having big popcorn and sweet bags passed over me is horrible! They even get those fries with guac and chili sauce and sour cream so my wee bag of popcorn stays in the bag haha!

My other half would never come in eating nice food in my face though. I would kill him dead haha! My fella is 6ft 2 and solid and needs his grub but if he wants something he grabs it when he's out and I make them dinners that aren't my absolute favorite so I'm not feeling deprived. I have to or else I'd give in. Can you not tell him to be firm and not let you if you have a moment? Have him keep his treats away from you? I hint about ordering something and my fella asks if I really want it, if I really really want it he will get it for me but I have to think hard if I do. Sometimes totm rules me and I go for it and needed it and sometimes it's just a passing fancy and I'm not as bothered as I thought I was. It's hard though, it is and you have to sometimes reward all your hard work to lose weight by not giving in, well I do cos like I said one unplanned treat opens the flood gates for me. I like being slimmer than I am! I like it when my clothes are comfy and it's even so much better when I get to go shopping for a size down.
I have a night out tonight, shall we see if this mindset sticks?! I am going for it this time! I've decided to drive and have a white wine spritzer early on and have soda and lime the rest of the night. I'll take a bar. If I have more than one drink I'll leave the car and taxi home knowing it's a pain in the arse tomo to get it back...wish me luck! No wish me willpower!

Back