Hi there

Bless you how did you get on . Ye I do tell him not to let me haha but I beg haha. I look at it as this is a long journey not short so I have to cheat now and then or I just won't stick to it lol I'm terrible fair enough If only few stone To lose but I want to loose 5 that will take me to 13.13 and even more if can . It's a long journey

Hahaha posting sanitary towels out the letter box mine do similar. They're really annoying toof. Tunnocks teacakes down the bog in my house. Because most of them get fed washed and go to bed at the same time it's not so bad. Plus my five year old is a complete grass so they don't get away with much haha. My four week old is a pure angel. I'm very lucky

Girls, just letting you know, I went on the site to buy more shakes and the banana and chocolate ones are 59p at the minute. I bought 100 and got a free box of cupcakes plus free next day delivery for £59!! That's the best deal I've ever gotten on Exante and wanted to share it with you all so you can get it too if shakes are what you use xxx

Wow @Mandaxx25 thats a fab price, I'll go have a wee look shortly and grab some.
Well last night wasn't too bad, I had a white wine spritzer, a few soda and limes and a glass of Diet Coke while there was bottles of wine, champers and prosecco all round the table! Past me would have been straight on that! Made the decision to drive home and ended up doing a few runs, first run wanted Macdonalds and tried to persuade me to have one for the lift home which I declined and my other one was an Indian so I had a couple of bits of chicken tikka chunks and that was me! Hopefully nothing's been damaged but even if it has its one night, I'm happy to go back to plan today, I'm just quite chuffed with myself because it could have went sooooo wrong lol!
@xxlauraxx15 i agree honey you have to make it manageable and make it work for you! Obviously you don't want to make it harder for yourself but you have to live and have a life! Your doing amazing and letting loose once in a while is a must! Carry on lovely!

Hi lovelies, you all sound to be doing well at the moment. Just popping on here because im following a similar low calorie diet and just wanted the support really. Have tried Exante in the past, but their wasn't enough variety for me.

We can so do this, lets make 2017 the best year possible.. yeah!!

You did so well last night @Mississhippie I bet your dead proud of yourself hun, way to go. xxx

Day 41
Choc shake
Choc shake
Jam bar

I don't think this week is looking good for me, got on scales this morning and it's showing exactly the same as last Monday at the moment minute. This is what happens when you eat a kebab on a Friday night . I'm expecting to stay the same tho so sulked about it today and tomorrow can be a fresh week . U watch il gain 2moz lol

Day 42. 6th week weighing = - 3/4

To be honest I'm not really bothered still
A loss and I enjoyed some ham over the week and a kebab on Friday night . Grateful iv still lost abit knew wouldn't get to two stone haha. Today new week I love it when new week starts.

In six weeks iv lost 25 3/4 pounds this is how I survive weeks like this . Once I've lost 26 pounds iv lost 10% of my body weight so I'm happy and feeling strong for the week ahead

Laura that's still amazing. Ham and a kebab and you still had a loss well done. I don't think I'll have lost any more than 3lb and this is only my second weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping I lose at least that each week from now on otherwise I'll be here for ages! I want into the 12s by christmas (I'm 13'12 going by last week's weigh in)

Thanks ladies wish I was in the 13.12 that's what I want to get to then that's 5 stone loss . Thanks Victoria , I work these things out to keep me motivated seems to be working as I dnt mind carrying on at all after iv had a treat . Hope you both have a easy day and look forward to hearing your results manda

@xxlauraxx15 your doing brill still! Sometimes your weight is gonna stay the same whether you've ate a bloody kebab or not with all our hormones and all you've lost so far! It's amazing! Have your one kebab a week or fortnight and that's it and get back to plan cos you know where you want to be! I'm not an expert at dieting and weighloss obviously but I know how much of a struggle it is and if one bit of junk food is all your mind needs and wants to keep you on track the rest of the week then have it and enjoy it and lick the blinking plate after it! Food is a pleasure! its a hard slog and your doing great!

I've been on plan cept for sat then accidentally tasting my haddock morney sauce for everyone's dinner, I cudda cried for a plate but had my chicken and something meal pack instead! Choc pudding tonight to look forward too, I haven't tried it yet so I'm hoping it's nicer than the salted caramel! Good to catch up with all you lovelies x

Thank you that means a lot . This is exac how I feel it's not as if I'm cheating everyday . Seems to be working Cnt say I'm havin less on my plate tho haha.

Let me know what the choc pudding like I was thinking of ordering it but hated the caramel so put me off.

How long have you been on plan now I forget seems to be a lot of people joining the forum maybe cause santa is on his way

Whatever floats your boat love and gets your where you want to be...with me I just need to be able to adapt for nights/days out/birthdays/concerts ect. I'll eat to plan and know the days coming up and will do it so I can participate in a low carb and hopefully low cal too kinda way. As long as I plan I'll be good and do it 100% to plan the rest of the time I will stay in ketosis and lose.
My second weigh in will be Thursday. I'm not sure how it will go as I have a concert with dinner and drinks before hand on Sunday so instead of cocktails I'll have white wine spritzers and such and a steak or chicken based meal if I can't stick to my plan of just a starter haha! I'll check menu before I go. I've a concert with the other half the following Thursday then another the following week with hubby and daughter but the second one won't involve meals out thankfully. I've just checked my colander and have something every bloody week! But I'll be as good as I can! I'll have the pud shortly and let you know how it goes.

Back