Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

I keep forgetting what day I'm on I think I have it but I can't be bothered counting now haha...

***DAY 16 TFR 100% DONE***

Eggs and sausage
Double choc bar
Butterscotch delight
Cookies and cream shake

My husband is on day 2 so I have the pleasure of sharing packs with him! More variety

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 12
***DAY 18 100% TFR complete***
Lemon bar
Banana
Cookies and cream bar

Oh my the days this week have absolutely flown by!!! Yipeeeee! I could get used to this :) happy December people! Xx

Today has been a loooong day. Early start as my daughters were heading to Christmas pageant and party :) took a bar and didn't even sniff the buffet! Everyone tucked in and they had a gigantic plate of mince pies leftover too!

My 8 year olds sass was on full form today! Sent her to bed early so I think I'll get a pack and tuck in in bed!!

Also.... I e hit my half way point!!! Woooo!!! I had time to do 40 ful days TFR so that I can come off in style Christmas Eve with a family Buffett! Day 20 is done and dusted :)

***DAY20 100% TFR***
Choc chip Cookie
Dahl pot
Cherry and almond bar??

Its day 21... I was wondering if anyone follows the add a meal week? I am not following the plan under medical supervision so i believe its recommended under NICE guidelines. I don't fancy a full week of adding meals so have decided to add a few pieces of plain chicken to my meal pack tonight :/ up to 100 calories I think is recommended but I could be wrong again :/ any who...

***DAY 21 DONE***
Cookies and cream bar
Breakfast eggs
Thai green curry + 50grms chicken breast

On the 4th week you are surpose to add 200 cals this could be an extra product or something off the list on their website . Things like veg meat salad etc. I personally was feeling fine on the 3 products so I decided to have a exante pizza instead on the Saturday night as a treat I added mushrooms , ham and cheese which came to about 178 cals if I remember right. I also think personally now I would sooner have normal food as in a takeaway as a treat rather than adding more food each day . 2 slices of thin lean ham is 23 cals but I found it hard after was finding myself eating 5/6 slices of thick ham. I have now completely stopped the ham but I do have some kind of treat once a week. I'm still loosing ov slower but still loosing a good amount and doesn't feel like torture as much as I look forward to my treat

thanks laura - just to update, just tried the thai curry with chicken in. OMG it made me gag so much. the chicken felt like rubber! I literally chewed it up and spat it out! wasted pack and lesson learned! Im having a bar instead and just continuing with 3 packs a day its very straight forward :/ blah x

100% felt so weird adding to it :/ I only have 19 more days until I can hit the cheese board and sweets guilt free! hehe x

Last edited:
Drum rollllll.... 3rd week measurements...

-1.5" off waist = 5 total
-1" off hips = 4 total

Yippee! Ready to rock a role another 100% week

Back