Hips bum and bellY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JonnyWopper, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    So this is my 8th week now.
    Started at 19st 12lb.
    Lost 37lbs
    I'm now 17st 6lb (I think lol)
    But don't you just hate it when the fat that's left is always in the last place you want it. I ve lost loads on face chest legs but not the main ones. Is there anything that can help??? Btw I'm still on ss so not to drastic lol ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    It just goes when it goes, I promise - one week there'll be a sudden change! You might also be burning off the nasty dangerous fat in and around your vital organs which is the stuff you want rid of the most (it's just not as glamorous!)

4. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    yeh Ive got a little pouch of fat, very top of my tummy urgh! I can actually feel my ribs underneath -almost see them! but yet theres this stupid fatty bit on top! I keep pulling at it hoping it gets the message and goes away!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.