Hips of doom have got to go!

Pffft, lots of swimming and cycling? And self catering or catered? I have faith, look how you are preparing for the barbeque.

Pffft, lots of swimming and cycling? And self catering or catered? I have faith, look how you are preparing for the barbeque.

There's no way I'm wearing a cossie in front of my family, they just aren't ready for that! Just walking and butterfly spotting for me but I will be active which may make the difference. Usually I sit all day and do 40 mins exercise: I'm hoping for the other way around in Thetford.

Off work tomorrow, taking a volunteering day hooray!!

The bbq/Italian night food sounds yummy. I might do a few green days once I've got a good few weeks of solid weightloss under my belt. I'm craving carbs but don't want to have a carb fest just yet incase it affects my losses.
If I can go swimming missus then you can too!! I'm easily more than 4 stone heavier than you. But I do know how you feel - I'm deadly self conscious to the point of tears sometimes. They say find an exercise that you like doing, and you will have more success at it. You sound like you like your Zumba and walking :) how's the treadmill going? You two getting along with each other ok? ;)

Lisa xxx

The bbq/Italian night food sounds yummy. I might do a few green days once I've got a good few weeks of solid weightloss under my belt. I'm craving carbs but don't want to have a carb fest just yet incase it affects my losses. If I can go swimming missus then you can too!! I'm easily more than 4 stone heavier than you. But I do know how you feel - I'm deadly self conscious to the point of tears sometimes. They say find an exercise that you like doing, and you will have more success at it. You sound like you like your Zumba and walking :) how's the treadmill going? You two getting along with each other ok? ;) Lisa xxx

Well it's permanently uphill so last night I did Zumba instead but tonight I will do treadmill while I watch some tv. Great day off work to do my volunteering. Went to the resource centre where they archive stuff and keep museum pieces that are not out at the moment. I logged lots of natural history articles but lots more to do. It's for the Natural History soc. Now back to do a grant app for the community garden. Finding it a drag but at least when it's done I can forget about it. The garden is a real time sap at the moment and I have my own to look after - we need more volunteers to help out as we are all getting fed up!

Food:

35g oats
Danio strawberry 1.5
Milk
Banana
Apple

Salad
Quorn roast fillets
Mango and watermelon fingers
Cherries

Think will have veggie mince for dinner.

2 more work days then 4 days off hooooray!!!

Did 1.5 k on treadmill. V sweaty Betty. Dinner asda veggie balls, toms, passata, peppers, mushrooms. Corn on the cob

Forgot earlier with salad I had 2 m&s mini subs (b).

Now relaxing watching t20. It all seems way too hectic at the moment and I'm sleeeeeeeeepy

Did 1.5 k on treadmill. V sweaty Betty. Dinner asda veggie balls, toms, passata, peppers, mushrooms. Corn on the cob Forgot earlier with salad I had 2 m&s mini subs (b). Now relaxing watching t20. It all seems way too hectic at the moment and I'm sleeeeeeeeepy

:) well done on the treadmill Betty!

Lisa xxx

1.5 k sounds good. Do you have headphones, or watch something? I like doing it IRL, down by the river is lovely, but I do feel a need to do it in ordinary clothes and pretend to be an ordinary stroller if anyone passes by. Just 'cos I feel such a crap runner.

Have a good day today X

I watched cricket last night. Used to watch tv with headphones at the gym. Tonight I'm walking to tesco and back and that will do as I went for a walk at lunchtime too. Mmm may do Zumba but not going to start making demands of myself! Got to start packing for center parcs and it's looking like I will need galoshes!

Holiday time! Yay. You do sound fit with this walking and Zumba (even if not tonight) and the treadmill. So glad you can multi task on that 'cos it sounds deadly boring if you don't. Pack galoshes and several umberellas and it's bound to be nice weather.

Holiday time! Yay. You do sound fit with this walking and Zumba (even if not tonight) and the treadmill. So glad you can multi task on that 'cos it sounds deadly boring if you don't. Pack galoshes and several umberellas and it's bound to be nice weather.

Fit I am most definitely not. Walked to town yesterday and was sooooo sweaty when I arrived it was horrid. Today I really dragged myself back from tesco. It is going to take quite a while before I am in any kind of shape I'm afraid but I'll keep trying.

Keep having thoughts about being slim and picturing what it will be like/what I will look like. Weird feeling and it seems so far away. Keep trying not to think in weeks (ie weigh in til weigh in) but in days. Dunc's hidden the scales at my request.

Felt like I might lose it today so eat lots.

Oats (2bs), milk, danio passion fruit 1.5, mango
Tofu 2.5, quorn roast fillets, radishes, gherkins, cucumber, toms, olives (1), pepadew
Pineapple, strawberries, raspberries
Omelette with pepper cottage cheese, mushrooms and onions with chilli baked beans
Quark with banana and Nutella (4)

2 bits of bubblegum 3
Mint-1

Weird day for food.

Usual brekkie (with some taken for a snack). (1)
Late lunch of egg pasta salad with sweet chilli sauce (allowed 3)
Walked to town and back
Tofu and salad (2.5)
Strawberries and cherries
Roasted veg mixed with cous cous with pumpkin seeds (3) and Moroccan spice mix
Quark and Nutella (6)
2 bits of gum (2)

Just scraped in syn wise but didn't count and could easily have lost it today. Didn't but the weekend could be challenging. Shopping en route though to keep me on the straight and narrow. Had a mid week weigh in and weirdly I'm a bit heavier but who knows what it'll be monday. In bed now but feel hungry. Noooooooooo!

Weird day for food. Usual brekkie (with some taken for a snack). (1) Late lunch of egg pasta salad with sweet chilli sauce (allowed 3) Walked to town and back Tofu and salad (2.5) Strawberries and cherries Roasted veg mixed with cous cous with pumpkin seeds (3) and Moroccan spice mix Quark and Nutella (6) 2 bits of gum (2) Just scraped in syn wise but didn't count and could easily have lost it today. Didn't but the weekend could be challenging. Shopping en route though to keep me on the straight and narrow. Had a mid week weigh in and weirdly I'm a bit heavier but who knows what it'll be monday. In bed now but feel hungry. Noooooooooo!

Think you did massively well considering you could've of just used more syns and started again after your hols...you've got brilliant willpower! :) when are you off to CP?

Lisa xxx

Roasted vegg and cous cous with pumpkin seeds sounds very nice. Getting your shopping in now and preparing for the challenging weekend was a wise move that should be rewarded on Monday. Stay focused, you deserve a healthy slender body.

Roasted vegg and cous cous with pumpkin seeds sounds very nice. Getting your shopping in now and preparing for the challenging weekend was a wise move that should be rewarded on Monday. Stay focused, you deserve a healthy slender body.

I really want that and know now I have to work to make that happen

Last day at cp. just got up as stayed up late. Have stuck to sw in day and mostly for meals but have had wine and a few treats - not terrible but way too many syns. I am ok with it though and will be straight back on Tuesday after weigh in. Having a really good time -,so much wildlife but am so tired!!! Going for a coffee in a mo, crazy golf later, watching the kids roller boot and going for a walk - so hoping to burn off some of that fat! Hope sells going well for all x

No wonder you're tired sounds like you need a break to get over your mini break lol :D

You're doing so well considering you have temptation and are in different surroundings I don't think I could be as strong willed as you xx

I predict 1.5 - 2lbs on weigh in :)

Lisa xxx

It's good to hear you enjoying the break. How's the weather for you?

Back