Hips of doom have got to go!

It's good to hear you enjoying the break. How's the weather for you?

Was lovely today. Mostly sunny an I have red cheeks.Saw a few butterflies and you know that makes my day! Spending time with my family is always hilarious and have had a really good day but too many frappucinos (skinny decaf), wine and sweets. The 1.5 loss is way too generous! Tomorrow strumpshaw fen to search for swallowtails then home and back to reality

Life is about fun as well as keeping a focus on weight loss, it does sound like you have found a healthy balance between the two. I'm betting on you having a loss as well

Life is about fun as well as keeping a focus on weight loss, it does sound like you have found a healthy balance between the two. I'm betting on you having a loss as well

I'm afraid yesterday the balance tipped but I walked loads today and haven't eaten very much (although off plan). I'm expecting a gain tomorrow morning & I deserve that, but am ready to get back to it tomorrow. Will report tomorrow about the damage!

I'm afraid yesterday the balance tipped but I walked loads today and haven't eaten very much (although off plan). I'm expecting a gain tomorrow morning & I deserve that, but am ready to get back to it tomorrow. Will report tomorrow about the damage!

I think you may surprise yourself :)

Good luck though x

Lisa xxx

She might, mightn't she, Lisa ;) ;) Good luck tomporww will be thinking of you Mal

You two, your faith in me is amazing. I'm afraid it may be misplaced this week as had lots over the weekend including crisps, chocolates, lemon tart, frappucinos (yes skinny but even so...), wine (lots) etc. I did try all day but the evenings I thought is let my hair down. You can't be sensible all the time - booooooring! Will report bright and early tomorrow

Lovely day. Totally off plan but not loads of food. Drove from Thetford to strumpshaw fen in Norfolk to hunt for swallowtails and found a couple! My first sighting in uk hooray! Then went to minsmere on the way home. Springwatch started there today but I was there to look for green hairstreaks and have lunch (veggie sausage in a hot dog roll and apricot flapjack oops!).

Home feeling fine to find that our plans for next weekend are being messed with and it made me annoyed and stressy. In these situations I get cross, then think I'm being unreasonable, then try too rationalise why I'm peed off, then usually do it, but not sure that'll happen this time as d really annoyed too. Anyway, it'll be sorted I suppose but I could do with a weekend to sort my garden ready for 22 June. People eh?! Grrrrrrrr

Blue tits fledged Friday. 5 left but 1 was very weak. The others were sturdy birdies so fingers crossed they're ok.

Going to focus on butterflies and birds and listen to the rain & try to forget annoying families!!

Oh, not too bad. And they will go, along with some of their friends next seek. That's the spirit. What a pain about the distruption. Stressy families huh? Good luck in sorting it all.

Wouldn't mind if it was my family! Yes a few little lbs will be slipping away this week. Aiming for 3 minimum this week

Oh sorry, I misunderstood your previous post.

2 on. Expected and dserved and off next week (& more)...

Whenever anyone in class comes in with a gain my consultant always asks "did you enjoy it? and would you do the same thing again knowing it would give you a 2lb gain?" xxx

I know for sure if I went away for the week/weekend I'd gain at least 7lbs and that would be me being really good.

You and D had a good holiday and that's all that matters. You'll smash it next week :) xxx

Lisa :)

A busy but good day. Good kip, then to a meeting 40 mins away and back yo the office where my boss was visiting with his PA. Out for coffee (sugar free skinny decaf iced coffee with sf caramel) (a choice). Home and now a very relaxing night at last on my own with my hubby! Weekend sorted and no visitors (hooray) but I have to stay away sat and leave Sunday to get back to essex for 10 am (yawn). When that's done - I can relax a bit. It seems so busy recently

OAt brekkie (1)

Lunch was:
Radish
Cuce
Gherkins
Toms
Olives (3)
Tofu (2.5)
Tikka quorn fillets
Chilli beetroot (.5)
Caperberries

Dinner will be:
Leftover veg chilli from yesterday
Quark and Nutella (4)

A busy but good day. Good kip, then to a meeting 40 mins away and back yo the office where my boss was visiting with his PA. Out for coffee (sugar free skinny decaf iced coffee with sf caramel) (a choice). Home and now a very relaxing night at last on my own with my hubby! Weekend sorted and no visitors (hooray) but I have to stay away sat and leave Sunday to get back to essex for 10 am (yawn). When that's done - I can relax a bit. It seems so busy recently OAt brekkie (1) Lunch was: Radish Cuce Gherkins Toms Olives (3) Tofu (2.5) Tikka quorn fillets Chilli beetroot (.5) Caperberries Dinner will be: Leftover veg chilli from yesterday Quark and Nutella (4)

Mmmm chilli beetroot!! That sounds interesting. Home-made or where could I get it from xx

Lisa x

I think someone has sneaked a bike pump into some part of my body and pumped me up today. I feel HUGE and heavy. Ugh, really sluggish. The day zoomed as work is busy without my glamorous assistant - it means I have to do it all as we are a 2 woman team. All very annoying and taxing!

OAts etc for brekkie and snack (2bs - 1 syn)
Egg and roasted veg salad with sweet chilli sauce (4)
1 piece sf gum (.5)
Veggie meatballs with pepper, courgette, toms.
Quark and Nutella (6)

Now I know it seems dull as I have similar meals a lot but when I find something I like it's safer to stick to it. If I enjoy it I feel satisfied, so I eat the same thing while I love it, then change to something else when I've had enough. Keeps me on the straight and narrow and actually stops me thinking about food. Tricky weekend with BBQ for father in laws 70th. Why did I do monday w-I? Haven't lost my center parc gain yet. That better come off before Saturday.

Exercise was- walk up the hill to town and back to get lunch and gardening for a couple of hours after work.all a bit low impact but time is short at the moment with lots going on til monday when things calm down luckily. 15 mins reading then kipping. Night. X

I think someone has sneaked a bike pump into some part of my body and pumped me up today. I feel HUGE and heavy. Ugh, really sluggish. The day zoomed as work is busy without my glamorous assistant - it means I have to do it all as we are a 2 woman team. All very annoying and taxing! OAts etc for brekkie and snack (2bs - 1 syn) Egg and roasted veg salad with sweet chilli sauce (4) 1 piece sf gum (.5) Veggie meatballs with pepper, courgette, toms. Quark and Nutella (6) Now I know it seems dull as I have similar meals a lot but when I find something I like it's safer to stick to it. If I enjoy it I feel satisfied, so I eat the same thing while I love it, then change to something else when I've had enough. Keeps me on the straight and narrow and actually stops me thinking about food. Tricky weekend with BBQ for father in laws 70th. Why did I do monday w-I? Haven't lost my center parc gain yet. That better come off before Saturday. Exercise was- walk up the hill to town and back to get lunch and gardening for a couple of hours after work.all a bit low impact but time is short at the moment with lots going on til monday when things calm down luckily. 15 mins reading then kipping. Night. X

I'm similar if I like it that's it, until I'm sick of it lol.

Just try you're best at the bbq - food optimise draw a line under it and start a fresh the next day - don't stress it because you know that just makes it worse. You know you can deal with this and manage any gains that may happen. Just remember to enjoy yourself because life is far too short to stress over a few pounds that could actually be water weight by the sounds of it. :) xxxxx

Lisa x

I'm similar if I like it that's it, until I'm sick of it lol. Just try you're best at the bbq - food optimise draw a line under it and start a fresh the next day - don't stress it because you know that just makes it worse. You know you can deal with this and manage any gains that may happen. Just remember to enjoy yourself because life is far too short to stress over a few pounds that could actually be water weight by the sounds of it. :) xxxxx Lisa x

Let's hope so. Just can feel that urge to roam from the plan so need to stay focused tonight. Really want that c parcs weight off. Do on 5 July and really would like to be 12 lbs lighter but not sure I have got it in me at the moment. Sure my determination will kick back in soon . I have been 100% so far this week...

Back