Hit '30' yesterday!!!! And didn't cheat!

now ya talking x

Hi All,

Just had quick read through all threads from yesterday because I was too busy being '30' yesterday to post. Want to say BIG WELL DONE to everyone who lost weight.

But need to tell you all how positive and proud of myself I am for sticking to diet. On day 9 of diet and didn't cheat once yesterday. Even went for lunch drank Soda Water (is this allowed?) Then bought everyone in the office cakes and for all my visitors last night!

Anyway that's enough chatter chat from me just had to share my positive feelings.

Do have ghandi's flip flop wedged half-way in my mouth though!

Lou;)

Happy 30th Birthday for yesterday!! I admire your will power. I ended up cheated on my nanas 90th and my boyfriends 24th birthday oops. Still managed to lose weight but thats not the point is it :S well done anyway! :) xx

Hi All,

Just had quick read through all threads from yesterday because I was too busy being '30' yesterday to post. Want to say BIG WELL DONE to everyone who lost weight.

But need to tell you all how positive and proud of myself I am for sticking to diet. On day 9 of diet and didn't cheat once yesterday. Even went for lunch drank Soda Water (is this allowed?) Then bought everyone in the office cakes and for all my visitors last night!

Anyway that's enough chatter chat from me just had to share my positive feelings.

Do have ghandi's flip flop wedged half-way in my mouth though!

Lou;)
happy birthday lou,welcome to the 30 s club lol,that must have been tough not braking it,well done you have some willpower.just think how skinny ul be for the 31 st then ya can go nuts
xjx

Back