Hiya

Sayea

Hello all im Sayea.

Uhmm just started herbalife today hmmm dont know how its going to go but im hoping a lot better then atkins (2 week hopital stay) or weight watchers (stole lolipop off small child) and the host of others ive done...

Glad to have found a site full of people just like me. (not meaning anything bad unless you think im a nutjob)

love the idea of forums and chatting making friends losing weight is a bonus too.. and the blog yeah mine will prolly be colouful..

Hope i dont scare no one...

Sayea

Last edited:
Hi Sayea, welcome to the minimins board.

im hoping a lot better then atkins (2 week hopital stay)

Are you saying Atkins caused you to have to go into hospital for 2 weeks. :eek:

In that case I'm surprised I'm not dead. :D

Hello all im Sayea.

Uhmm just started herbalife today hmmm dont know how its going to go but im hoping a lot better then atkins (2 week hopital stay) or weight watchers (stole lolipop off small child) and the host of others ive done...

Glad to have found a site full of people just like me. (not meaning anything bad unless you think im a nutjob)

love the idea of forums and chatting making friends losing weight is a bonus too.. and the blog yeah mine will prolly be colouful..

Hope i dont scare no one...

Sayea

Hi Sayea,
What is Herbal life?
And the bit about small children and lollipops is way funny. I have done that to my own child!! lol
And you are right this website is great, I have found some fantastic motivation on here and just to come on and have a read of the diaries and look at the photos really makes you want to carry on.
Good luck scary person!! lol

Hi Jim and yeah it did.. i was on it 3 weeks and the next thing i knew i woke up in intensive care of local hospital and it was 2 weeks later.... :confused:

The nice docs reckoned all the protein and no carbs did something unusual to my system that gave me something like a diabetic coma... all fun on the weight loss front...

and thanks for the welcome Lind herbalife is like slimfast shake for brekfast one for lunch and nice low cal meal and excersise.. currently on day 2 and I havent stolen anyone lolipops... yay :copon:

The nice docs reckoned all the protein and no carbs did something unusual to my system that gave me something like a diabetic coma.

That's strange Sayea, they recommend Atkins for Diabetics.

Hi Jim and yeah it did.. i was on it 3 weeks and the next thing i knew i woke up in intensive care of local hospital and it was 2 weeks later.... :confused:

The nice docs reckoned all the protein and no carbs did something unusual to my system that gave me something like a diabetic coma... all fun on the weight loss front...

and thanks for the welcome Lind herbalife is like slimfast shake for brekfast one for lunch and nice low cal meal and excersise.. currently on day 2 and I havent stolen anyone lolipops... yay :copon:

hey, hope the lollipop stealing is still being kept at bay!! :8855:
How's the new diet going?

llol its good ive managed to not steal any lolipops anyway.. although i was tempted with some candy floss with nearly broke me... Its a good diet wish it tasted a little more like milkshake though lol..

I don't have the milk shakes on Slim Fast, I have the meal bars, but that is only because the meal bars are on offer. :D

Back