• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya!

Lynsey

It Girl, Rag Doll
S: 20st0lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: -0st6lb(-2.14%)
Hi everyone,

Came across this forum by accident and it seems like I could recieve alot of support from others in the same boat as myself. I'm supposed to be going on holiday with my boyfriend in October and would love to shed a stone or two before then because the idea of my flabby tum on the beach is enough to make me not want to go. I gained alot of weight at university and really just want to get back to my old confident self again.
I know I'm young and this is my first major diet but maybe I can also provide help and support to others on the forum!

My name's Lynsey by the way haha! :D

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
hello Lynsey and welcome to minimins, have you decided what plan you are going to follow?

My name is Jim ;)

Lynsey

It Girl, Rag Doll
Well I thought I would stick to a lower calorie, more exercise plan but I'm open to suggestions, it more my abdominal and rear-end area that i'd like to lose the weight from haha!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
LOL,

well there are loads of plans around here love, I'd go and check them out and see what you think you'll like.

:)

Lynsey

It Girl, Rag Doll
I definitely will! if only there was a cheesecake diet!

S: 14st8lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 0st6lb(2.94%)
If you do happen to find a cheese cake diet, do let us know! Welcome and good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reported Posts - Not spam 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 2
Introductions 2