HLV's Food Diary

Thanks Pesty! I'm not feeling the best but I'll manage.

I decided I need to get my arse back on here and keep updating. I've been pretty rubbish these last few weeks. I had a wee fall off the wagon and managed to get back on pretty sharpish, but I'm not eating healthily or properly. It's all on plan but it's mostly carbs and nothing else I'm eating. I also can't remember the last time I had breakfast. Hopefully updating my food diary will get me back into the zone so I can lose a bit more before Christmas.

I'm back on antidepressants after a minor meltdown last week. Bit worried that they'll cause weight gain or numb everything out, which usually stops me giving a damn about anything. I'm determined to see the weight loss through to the end though, I've come too far to give up now. I've stuck all my SOTW certificates inside my wardrobe door and I'm going to avoid buying any junk food.

So here's what I'm having/had today:

Breakfast - none, but I'm back on it tomorrow!

Lunch - Leftover mushroom and wild rice casserole and a soy yogurt (2 syns)

Dinner - Will be Pasta Arrabiata with grilled mushrooms and sausages, cheezly (A) (B for olive oil) and probably some wholemeal bread (B)

Snacks - advent chocolate (1.5 syns) and probably a hot chocolate later (A + 3 syns)

Syns - 7.5

Yay! Well done for both getting your arse back on here and getting back on the wagon.
I've missed your posts!

So - weighing in tomorrow then?

A maintain is what I got and I'm very pleased. Back to where I was and ready to move forward.

I've just realised giving new life to this food diary the day before WI isn't such a good idea, cause now I'll have to admit that I didn't eat a damn thing until after my WI tonight. Ah well..here's what I had when I came home..

Dinner - Pasta arrabiata with veggie sausage, mushrooms and peppers.

Snack - lemon curd sandwich on wholemeal bread (B). No idea how much the lemon curd is, as it's crazeh vegan stuff. But I didn't have any syns today so I don't care :D

Drinks - tea (A for soy milk) and pepsi max

*doesn't know how to spell a "whip-cracking" noise, so has to settle for a smiley*
:whoopass:

Get eating that breakfast, Veg!

(And I can't Rep you for your honesty on the other thread, cos I need to Spread The Luuuuurve. But consider yourself well and truly Repped. :0clapper:)

How is *whoootush*?! That's pretty snappy!

I am going to set an alarm tomorrow, that is my problem. And then I will have choc weetabix with soy milk or toast. The plan is all there, I just have to bring it together :D

Ah, I hate this spreading the love business! It stopped me repping minx for EVERYTHING! But thank you very much

Thanks Kirsty!

Right so food diary for today

Lunch - Pesto pasta (5 syns)

Dinner - Creamy mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic and fake chicken (5 syns + A for soy milk) with wild rice and mash potato (do not judge me for double carbs with more soy milk A and a wee bit of soy butter 2 syns)

Drinks - tea and pepsi max

Syns - 12

Firstly Jim, you will NOT be getting any thanks or rep for that traitorous comment. Leave Pepsi Max alone!

Pesty...well...don't hate me...but I didn't have a 'proper' breakfast. I did manage a hot chocolate with soy milk though, which is an improvement :eek:

It was me blowing a raspberry at you, for calling me a traitor and refusing to rep me.

That's just mean.

Back