• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hmm freebies what would you do?

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
Went to get my shakes today and just counted them out for the week (I keep mine in a special box, how sad am I!), and the pharmacist has given me 7 extra ones!

Would you:

A) keep quiet and hang onto them

B) return them to the pharmacy

?

I am inclined towards option A but it is so naughty! What would you fine people recommend?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
My theory is any company that aims at making a profit should be punished for whenever they make mistakes so you should just keep them :)

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hahaha well the point is hun next week they wont sell you less will they? So not really a gain. However on my refeed week i had to buy the full lot and only needed a few so maybe keep them! xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah because i have loads left now after buying my last week xxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Mmmm might have a hot 1 now actually lol xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Mine had their own shelf in the cupboard...they are precious guys lol xxx

Errr should i admit that i did? lol Only 1 week though hun..from then i was a choc only girl! xxx

i would keep them at the end of the day think how much they costed to make and how much ur paying for them?

i too keep mine in a special box and arrange them in flavours too lol at least i know where they are lol

ashley xx

I take mine out and polish the bags and I talk to them, I love my LT xxx

Lol awwww dont let the polish seep through...could ffect ketosis hun:D xxx

lillie

weighs a lot less
i keep mine is a special container too and they are arranged in flavour choc first then vanilla then strawberry ,the peanut flapjacks have a special little container of their own ,how sad are we and to answer the question keep and keep quiet xx

ladylipo

Silver Member
I keep mine in the fruit bowl on the kitchen table and yeah i arrange mine too :eek:

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I arrange mine too.... choc at the back, strawberry in the front and chicken soup on top!

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Keep them! Hide them! Use them during refeed week!! We pay enough for the diet so its nice to get a little back!!!!! LOL!!