Hmm freebies what would you do?

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
Went to get my shakes today and just counted them out for the week (I keep mine in a special box, how sad am I!), and the pharmacist has given me 7 extra ones!

Would you:

A) keep quiet and hang onto them

B) return them to the pharmacy

?

I am inclined towards option A but it is so naughty! What would you fine people recommend?

My theory is any company that aims at making a profit should be punished for whenever they make mistakes so you should just keep them :)

Hahaha well the point is hun next week they wont sell you less will they? So not really a gain. However on my refeed week i had to buy the full lot and only needed a few so maybe keep them! xx

Well that's what I was thinking, hang onto them for refeed. :)

It is my least favourite flavour though, boo! maybe I can exchange them hahahaaa

Yeah because i have loads left now after buying my last week xxx

Mmmm might have a hot 1 now actually lol xx

Mine had their own shelf in the cupboard...they are precious guys lol xxx

Errr should i admit that i did? lol Only 1 week though hun..from then i was a choc only girl! xxx

i would keep them at the end of the day think how much they costed to make and how much ur paying for them?

i too keep mine in a special box and arrange them in flavours too lol at least i know where they are lol

ashley xx

I take mine out and polish the bags and I talk to them, I love my LT xxx

Lol awwww dont let the polish seep through...could ffect ketosis hun:D xxx

I keep mine in the fruit bowl on the kitchen table and yeah i arrange mine too :eek:

I arrange mine too.... choc at the back, strawberry in the front and chicken soup on top!

Keep them! Hide them! Use them during refeed week!! We pay enough for the diet so its nice to get a little back!!!!! LOL!!

Back