HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Sounds like your still doing great! x

Oh wow lost 6lbs this week so very happy. Broke a number of milestones - over 6 stone lost, broke the 200lb barrier (just!), and bought a size 18 top top today. One week to refeed, holiday and then onto healthy eating. Love LT.

Oh wow lost 6lbs this week so very happy. Broke a number of milestones - over 6 stone lost, broke the 200lb barrier (just!), and bought a size 18 top top today. One week to refeed, holiday and then onto healthy eating. Love LT.

Fantastic! :D Well done :D xx

Amazing hun.... well done, great loss and brill acheivements :) XXXX

well done Hockeynut!!!! thats fantastic!!! x

Fairly good day today. Had another long walk with my dog although it was blowing a gale and freezing cold. Craving peanut butter tonight which is mad because I don't normally eat it. Only 5 more days left so going to try and make them 100% days but looking forward to refeed.

:D hey sweets your doing brilliantly and all the exercise your getting is a huge bonus too.... It didnt half blow the cobwebs off me today when i went out twas soooo windy! lol..... Hope re~feed goes well when it arrives... :D Love to you xxx

Thanks so much for your support - I couldn't do it without you all.

Good day today - peanut butter on top shelf so I can't reach it!!! been swimming (50 lengths) and feeling good. 4 days to go to refeed.

Woohoo Hockeynut thats awsome... I did 43 today in 45 mins... so my aim is to get that upto 50... going again on wed hopefully... your doing really well hun xxxx

Well done Lou with the swimming. The pool I swim in isn't a full length pool but it does the job. Must admit the best part is the steam room and jacuzzi I can use as well but I make sure I earn them!
Good day again today - only 3 days to go to refeed! Will go swimming again tomorrow.

Fab hun.... I`m hoping to go tomorrow as well, see how I feel as I`m starting with a bit of a virus... hopefully I`ll be ok and get some more lengths in.... hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow too... :D xx

Oh just realised its 3 now! Duh!

Only 2 days now Ha!Ha! and really looking forward to refeed. LT has been fantastic for me but I think I need to get use to eating again so after my hols my aim is to try and loose the rest with healthy eating. My chemist have said they will continue to weigh me which is brill so I shall see how it goes.
Had a good day again today. Swimming tonight and stayed 100%.
I have had a couple of stange comments at work today - people who are worried I am anorexic because I have lost so much. I'm still a size 18/20 so a long way off anorexic!!!

Well done HockeyNut you have done amazing good luck for the future

Only 2 days now Ha!Ha! and really looking forward to refeed. LT has been fantastic for me but I think I need to get use to eating again so after my hols my aim is to try and loose the rest with healthy eating. My chemist have said they will continue to weigh me which is brill so I shall see how it goes.
Had a good day again today. Swimming tonight and stayed 100%.
I have had a couple of stange comments at work today - people who are worried I am anorexic because I have lost so much. I'm still a size 18/20 so a long way off anorexic!!!
Hmmmm Hockeynut, sounds like a little twinge of the green~eyed monster lurking withing your work colleagues.... ignore em chuck! I`ve had one or 2 similar and I`m a size 20 !!!! come on folks!!! LOL ........Plus it sounds like you got yourself a nice little plan worked out for re~feed and further weight loss via healthy eating, and glad the chemist is still gonna help you out with weigh ins thats nice of them.... I hope you do realy well you soooo deserve too hunny xxxx

Fantastic HockeyNut. You have done so well. Amazing achievement and so well deserved. Very proud of you xxxx

Hockeynut,
your losses have been such an inspiration and you've given me such encouragement through your posts! Can't wait to see you complete your journey through maintenance etc.

Thank you for your lovely comments I really appreciate them. One more day to refeed. Have had a good day today so hoping for a good weight loss on Saturday to finish things off with. It's a scary prospect having to take control again!

Well tonights my last night on LT. I'm going to enjoy my chocolate shake as that really is my favourite one. Tomorrow night is tuna salad yum! Recieved my holiday documentation today so really, really excited. I go 2 weeks tomorrow and its one of the many reasons I started LT. Last time I flew I had to ask for an extension to the seat belt I couldn't put the little table down to eat off. Fingers crossed that won't happen this time. You'll hear the cheer when I can do my seat belt up!!

Back