HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Another good day - feeling lovely and full so not tempted to pick. Been and bought a couple of tops from NEXT today. Can't beleive it as I have never been small enought to buy clothes from there. I look at myself in the mirror and can't really beleive it is me looking back. We have a secret santa at work and my secret santa gave me a NEXT voucher with a lovely little note telling me to buy something nice for myself so I have had real fun spending that. One of the tops was a size 18!!!! Really want to get into size 14 now. I think I was in my early 20's when I was last that size but I am going to aim for it one lb at a time.

How lovely to be able to shop at Next - what a confidence boost!

Can't wait until i'm where you are! xx

Have a lovely holiday HN! You certainly deserve it after all your fantastic effort losing the weight.

I dream of shopping in Next. They do a tallrange which goes up to an 18! To own a trouser suit from there would make me so happy!

Yes we are eh.... only you`ve lost more... well done on 50 lengths!! :D xx
Not much in it though - you've done brilliantly and you're still with it. Well done.x

ive got loads of clothes from next i just wish some of them fitted me lol i cant wait to be a decent size so clothes fitted me properly

How lovely to be able to shop at Next - what a confidence boost!

Can't wait until i'm where you are! xx

Won't take long! You'll be a slim jim in no time. x

Ha Ha ,I am a nightmare with technology, haven't got your message and don't know how or where to look!! Help Julie!!!

It could be me! I think if you go to UserCP in the blue band at the top of the screen and then go to list messages in the blue panel on the left of the screen hopefully you will find it. It is the first time I have sent a personal message using this system so I might have got it wrong. Let me know!

Got weighed tonight instead of tomorrow morning as I am busy tomorrow and I've put on 2lbs. I'm not too worried as I usually weigh heavier in the evening and last time I did refeed I STS first week. If I get chance to get weighed next week it will have to be at the same time as I go on hols Friday evening (did I tell you I was going on holiday!!!!!) so at least I'll have a better feel for how I'm doing. I have stuck to refeed so I don't think I have gone off the rails.

These are my detailed stats for the last 9 weeks. Wanted to keep a permanent record.

Week 14 - STS Refeed
Week 15 -2lbs :D
Week 16 -2lbs Maintenance
Week 17 -2lbs
Week 18 +1lb Christmas :xmascheers:
Week 19 - -5lbs Back on TFR :party0011:
Week 20 - -2lbs :rolleyes:
Week 21 - -6lbs (6st 5lbs loss!!):bliss:
Week 22 - -5lbs :character00238:
Week 23 - +2lbs :( Refeed

Well done Hockeynut hope you enjoy your well earned holiday

Thank you padmdhs and well done with your fantastic loses.

Hi HN are you ok? hoping the re~feed is still going well for you hun... Love to you Lou xxxx

Hi Lou - I'm fine. Refeed going ok although I am having to fight the temptation to pick in the evenings. I am trying to focus on fruit and lower calorie options and I am going to have to step up the exercise when I get back from my hols. Only 4 days to go - can't wait!!! Hope you are well.

Oooohhh how exciting...:D and yes aren`t those evening gremlins a blinkin PEST! I`m having to ward them off with Minimins and endless cups of coffee and water :rolleyes: so I know where your coming from... Otherwise chick glad everything going well for you... and I`m ok.... ya know same old same old lol XXX

Back from my hols. Had a fantastic time and yes I managed to do up the seatbelt on the plane with ease Yipee!!!! The food was fantastic and I was convinced I must have gained but when I got weighed on Saturday I've lost 3lbs. Can't beleive it. I suppose I didn't pick on holiday and tried to stick to 2 large meals a day and of course we did lots of walking. Now I've got to get back into things. Planning to use the maintenance drinks as meal replacements and then have a healthy meal in the evening. Some fantastic recipies in the Weigh Watches veggie cook book. Want to get into a size 14 now. Hope everyone is well. I'll catch up with all your diaries over the week.

Welcome home and well done on the 3lb off :) That's brilliant! Don't think I've ever gone on hols and lost weight lol Good luck with the next stage of your weight loss :) xx

:D:D:D Woohoo Way to go Hockeynut, thats awsome!!! welcome home, glad you had a fabbo time and enjoyed yourself.... xxxx

Thank you Jayne and Lou. Hope you are both doig well. It was a good hol but I must admit I am struggling to get back into diet mode this week. I am fine until the dreaded evenings. I can stop picking. At least it is fairly healthy naughties like fruit, yogurt, crispbreads etc but the calories mount up. I think I might need the rigidity of a programme. My sister has had success on WW - I really want to try and get a couple more stone off via a healthy eating programme if I can.

Think it's a good idea to transfer to something like SW or WW. Keep the structure of regular weigh ins and develop (new) good eating habits in the process :) It's so easy to let things slip! You have done superbly well and your loss is very inspiring. I'm sure you will find the plan and way forward now that is right for you. Good luck :) xx

Back