Total Solution Holly's Exante Diary!

Hi Lozkin!

Wow Day 3! How are you feeling? Oh that's the worst - pizza is literally my fave food - you must feel so proud of yourself for being so strong!

I've had the worst headache this afternoon but I didn't run to the bread like I normally would haha!

What's your target? Maybe we could buddy up as fellow newbies and help each other stay strong :)

Holly x
Hi Holly I would love to buddy up I defo need help to stay strong and from someone who is going through the same thing would be great.
I do feel proud of myself but my goodness did that pizza smell and look amazing...I had headaches the first 2 days but I've felt fine today...drink plenty it does help.
I would like to lose 3.5-4 stone in total really but I am going on holiday in 6 weeks so I will be off it for 2 weeks then...can't do to disneyworld on exante!
We can totally do this

Wow Natalie you lost 25lb in your first month!!

I did - but they did find I had an underactive thyroid and put me on medication so that helped!

Hi Holly I would love to buddy up I defo need help to stay strong and from someone who is going through the same thing would be great.
I do feel proud of myself but my goodness did that pizza smell and look amazing...I had headaches the first 2 days but I've felt fine today...drink plenty it does help.
I would like to lose 3.5-4 stone in total really but I am going on holiday in 6 weeks so I will be off it for 2 weeks then...can't do to disneyworld on exante!
We can totally do this
Disneyland! Amazing! That's great that you have something to aim for and it will be so much fun! So jealous :)

We can do this! How much do you want to ideally lose in the 6 weeks? My aim is about 1.5 stone for 6 weeks ish - that will be a good start and hopefully get me down to a better BMI! Are you doing just the shakes or hot meals as well?

I can't wait to be more comfortable and be able to wear summery clothes rather than covering everything up and overheating!

What day are you weighing in on?

Holly x

I did - but they did find I had an underactive thyroid and put me on medication so that helped!
Oh that's not good :-(

How much water you drinking per day?
I'm trying to drink 3ltr but I've barely been off the toilet.... need a wee all the time!

I only really have shakes, love the coconut, lemon cheesecake, almond milk and vanilla and honeycomb.
I occasionally have a bar - the strawberry jam ones are lush and the toffee, nut and raisin.

A lot on here love the dhal pots and curries but haven't tried any of the meals myself x

I only really have shakes, love the coconut, lemon cheesecake, almond milk and vanilla and honeycomb.
I occasionally have a bar - the strawberry jam ones are lush and the toffee, nut and raisin.

A lot on here love the dhal pots and curries but haven't tried any of the meals myself x
Ooooh I had the coconut today as my 'dinner' and it was lovely! I think that's the flavour I ordered the most of cos I'm obsessed with coconut!

I would def rather stick to shakes but I have such a savoury tooth I can't see me sticking to it without some dinners! I think I'm going to try the curry and the spag Bol and see how I go haha :)

Hope your day has been good :)

Holly x

Disneyland! Amazing! That's great that you have something to aim for and it will be so much fun! So jealous :)

We can do this! How much do you want to ideally lose in the 6 weeks? My aim is about 1.5 stone for 6 weeks ish - that will be a good start and hopefully get me down to a better BMI! Are you doing just the shakes or hot meals as well?

I can't wait to be more comfortable and be able to wear summery clothes rather than covering everything up and overheating!

What day are you weighing in on?

Holly x

I am so looking forward to my holiday. I really have no idea how much is likely to be lost in 6 weeks I'd be more than happy with 1.5 stone. My weigh day is Friday. What about you?
One thing I've noticed today is I have horrid breath and not a nice taste in my mouth but I've not felt hungry today strangely enough.

Day 2 begins!

I'm really nervous today as I'm back to work and there's always something to tempt! Also I can get quite stressed there which doesn't help!

I'm going to prepare my shake and take that and a bar with me. Lots of people at work do shakes so at least I don't have to worry about being given the 3rd degree!

I couldn't sleep very well last night so I'm not sure if it was because I was hungry or because I had a nap when I had a headache earlier in the day.

Does anyone know why you can't have Pepsi Max but you can have Coke Zero on this diet? I'm a bit confused!!!

Weigh in on Sunday so trying to stick to this 100% Lozkin!!

Holly x

Day 2 begins!

I'm really nervous today as I'm back to work and there's always something to tempt! Also I can get quite stressed there which doesn't help!

I'm going to prepare my shake and take that and a bar with me. Lots of people at work do shakes so at least I don't have to worry about being given the 3rd degree!

I couldn't sleep very well last night so I'm not sure if it was because I was hungry or because I had a nap when I had a headache earlier in the day.

Does anyone know why you can't have Pepsi Max but you can have Coke Zero on this diet? I'm a bit confused!!!

Good luck for today.

Pepsi max contains citric acid which can take some people out of ketosis whereas coke zero doesn't x

Holly x

I am so looking forward to my holiday. I really have no idea how much is likely to be lost in 6 weeks I'd be more than happy with 1.5 stone. My weigh day is Friday. What about you?
One thing I've noticed today is I have horrid breath and not a nice taste in my mouth but I've not felt hungry today strangely enough.

Welcome to ketosis! :)

Oh that's not good :-(

How much water you drinking per day?
I'm trying to drink 3ltr but I've barely been off the toilet.... need a wee all the time!

I drink 3.5 litres, but the frequent loo trips are the downside :(

Oh me too! I actually lost count of the times I had to go to the loo yesterday! Might have to start bulk buying toilet roll!

yes the toilet roll bill is rather pricey!!

Best of luck for today. Hope work goes well. I always take a bar to work so I can pass it off as a cereal bar although my work peeps are lovely and no one has really commented or been too nosy. You may be surprised!

Best of luck!

Day 2 begins!

Hey well done for getting to day 2 good luck today!!

Pepsi max has citric acid in it, and that will take you out of ketosis, but coke zero doesn't, thats why you can have one and not the other :)

Day 2 begins!

Holly x

Hi Holly how's it going today at work?
I had strawberry and lemon shake for breakfast and it was nice...first time I'd used the shaker bottle aswell and was impressed couldn't really tell the difference from using my blender.
I've got a peanut bar for lunch today which I'll be having with a black coffee.
I'm not feeling hungry today but I am thirsty!
I've still got horrid taste in my mouth and pretty sure my breathe smells

Hi Holly how's it going today at work?
I had strawberry and lemon shake for breakfast and it was nice...first time I'd used the shaker bottle aswell and was impressed couldn't really tell the difference from using my blender.
I've got a peanut bar for lunch today which I'll be having with a black coffee.
I'm not feeling hungry today but I am thirsty!
I've still got horrid taste in my mouth and pretty sure my breathe smells
Hi Lozkin!!

Ooh I think I might have ordered a lemon one - looking forward to that. I had the safe chocolate today as I knew I'd like it and I can't take the risk of a horrible one at work! Haha!

I have made a massive error and bought Pepsi max! I am so annoyed! I bought it the other day at the supermarket and I had one yesterday! Argh!!!!!

I had the double choc bar for lunch and I'm literally so hungry right now! I have had a mild headache all day but not as bad as yesterday! I am looking forward to my hot meals arriving tomorrow!

Glad you are feeling ok today and not too hungry! I have drunk loads today too but I haven't kept track - definitely over 2 litres already!

I am not looking forward to the bad taste! Can you have mints?

Holly x

Back