Total Solution Holly's Exante Diary!

Hi Lozkin!!

Ooh I think I might have ordered a lemon one - looking forward to that. I had the safe chocolate today as I knew I'd like it and I can't take the risk of a horrible one at work! Haha!

I have made a massive error and bought Pepsi max! I am so annoyed! I bought it the other day at the supermarket and I had one yesterday! Argh!!!!!

I had the double choc bar for lunch and I'm literally so hungry right now! I have had a mild headache all day but not as bad as yesterday! I am looking forward to my hot meals arriving tomorrow!

Glad you are feeling ok today and not too hungry! I have drunk loads today too but I haven't kept track - definitely over 2 litres already!

I am not looking forward to the bad taste! Can you have mints?

Holly x
Just stay strong you'll feel better soon.
I do not feel hungry today and no headache today yippee! You can do this! Don't kick yourself to much about the Pepsi max you know now so just don't have another.
I don't believe I can have mints but I think I can maybe buy some mouth spray. Hopefully you won't get the bad taste...I'm not sure if it's normal or not really!

Just stay strong you'll feel better soon.
I do not feel hungry today and no headache today yippee! You can do this! Don't kick yourself to much about the Pepsi max you know now so just don't have another.
I don't believe I can have mints but I think I can maybe buy some mouth spray. Hopefully you won't get the bad taste...I'm not sure if it's normal or not really!
That is so awesome! Are you on Day 4? I hope I've only got 1 headachey day to go! What are you going to have as your last product?

I bought some Coke Zero on my way home - along with some painkillers for my head! I do actually think I'm going to save quite a lot of money doing this diet! Normally I would go to the supermarket and fill a basket but now I don't need to!

Thank you for your support :)

That is so awesome! Are you on Day 4? I hope I've only got 1 headachey day to go! What are you going to have as your last product?

I bought some Coke Zero on my way home - along with some painkillers for my head! I do actually think I'm going to save quite a lot of money doing this diet! Normally I would go to the supermarket and fill a basket but now I don't need to!

Thank you for your support :)

Yes I am on day 4 today.
I have a vanilla shake as my last meal(if that's the right term).
What are you having later??
I had a bottle of Coke Zero aswell earlier and if really bloated me up!

Yes I am on day 4 today.
I have a vanilla shake as my last meal(if that's the right term).
What are you having later??
I had a bottle of Coke Zero aswell earlier and if really bloated me up!
I had Cherries & Berries shake and it was soooo nice!! :) Really enjoyed it but now my stomach is making some very odd noises haha!

I would normally be tempted to weigh myself every day but I promised myself I would only do it every Sunday - it will be worth it when I see a loss! Just trying to think about how much more confident I will feel when I lose this flab!

:)

You're doing really well - fantastic! :D

I don't have any shakes, not my thing, but I enjoy all of the hot meals

....curry is my absolute favourite, and I really like the breakfast eggs too :)

I had Cherries & Berries shake and it was soooo nice!! :) Really enjoyed it but now my stomach is making some very odd noises haha!

I would normally be tempted to weigh myself every day but I promised myself I would only do it every Sunday - it will be worth it when I see a loss! Just trying to think about how much more confident I will feel when I lose this flab!

:)
Oh I know I can't wait to notice a difference...
How much do you want to lose in total?
I haven't got the cherry and berries one but I will order next time.
You'll have to let me know what the savoury meals are like I think I will need something savoury to keep me on it I've got a sweet tooth but you can have to much of a good thing and I don't want to be tempted to reach for some chips or crisps!
I would 100% be weighing myself everyday aswell but I don't own a set of scales so on Friday I'll take myself down to my mother-in-law and she can weigh me!

You're doing really well - fantastic! :D

I don't have any shakes, not my thing, but I enjoy all of the hot meals

....curry is my absolute favourite, and I really like the breakfast eggs too :)
Awww thank you Darcy! How's yours going? I've actually ordered some of the curry - should arrive tomorrow - so excited! x

Oh I know I can't wait to notice a difference...
How much do you want to lose in total?
I haven't got the cherry and berries one but I will order next time.
You'll have to let me know what the savoury meals are like I think I will need something savoury to keep me on it I've got a sweet tooth but you can have to much of a good thing and I don't want to be tempted to reach for some chips or crisps!
I would 100% be weighing myself everyday aswell but I don't own a set of scales so on Friday I'll take myself down to my mother-in-law and she can weigh me!
I know! I'm so nervous/excited for my weigh in on Sunday! I really would love to lose 3 stone - but I think 2.5 would be more achieveable and maintainable! How about you?

Hot meals should be arriving tomorrow so I'll let you know what I think of each one - I have ordered quite the selection!! How was your 'dinner' shake? X

Good thankyou, because of my break I am back on day 2 so getting ready for the headaches lol.
It passes quick enough though, as will the hunger - you may feel better with the hot meals too, they may make you feel more full.
I do find I end up going to bed earlier on this diet, think being up too late makes you even hungrier!! x

Good thankyou, because of my break I am back on day 2 so getting ready for the headaches lol.
It passes quick enough though, as will the hunger - you may feel better with the hot meals too, they may make you feel more full.
I do find I end up going to bed earlier on this diet, think being up too late makes you even hungrier!! x
Ooo we are on the same day then :). I am spending lots of time in the bath haha! I will probably absorb loads of water and end up heavier! I am hoping the hot meals will sort out the hunger - just seems unnatural at the moment to be drinking a shake for dinner haha but I'm sure I'll get used to it! X

Ooo we are on the same day then :). I am spending lots of time in the bath haha! I will probably absorb loads of water and end up heavier! I am hoping the hot meals will sort out the hunger - just seems unnatural at the moment to be drinking a shake for dinner haha but I'm sure I'll get used to it! X

It does feel very strange not chewing!
Yep a lot of people seem to turn into mermaids on exante!
Enjoy the rest of your evening, catch up tomorrow :) x

It does feel very strange not chewing!
Yep a lot of people seem to turn into mermaids on exante!
Enjoy the rest of your evening, catch up tomorrow :) x
Morning ladies...
Day 5 for me today.
I had a vanilla shake last night wasn't bad but not a favourite for me.
How you feeling this morning??

all good here thankyou, I like the vanilla with coffee in. I always blend ice with my shakes so it makes it like an iced vanilla coffee, mmmmmmmmmm

I do a huge heaped spoon of coffee and a sweetener or 2 and dissolve it in boiling water.
I blend up some ice cubes, put in the powder, add 200ml water to the coffee to cool it then pour it in and blend it all up.....I need to have one of those today now!!!
I do it with the chocolate one too :)

Hey everyone!

An OK day for me actually! I had a raspberry & white chocolate shake for breakfast and that actually kept me quite full for about 5 hours. I found myself not needing to have my bar until around 2:30 (the first two days I had started eating my bar literally on the stroke of 12!).

Put my Cookies & Cream bar in the fridge - they are so much nicer cold! That lasted me til around 3:45 so not too shabby!

Also my pack arrived with the solid(er) hot meals in!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to have something warm and a bit more substantial. Planning on having the Spaghetti Bolognaise for dinner once I've worked out the instructions. Quite hungry now but I think that's cos I'm thinking about it and hyped on the delivery!

Anyone got any top tips for making it taste as nice as it possibly can!?

Hope everyone else has had a good day too! Let me know :)

Holly x

So I just had the Spaghetti Bolognaise - I made it on the hob using Aisha's recipe from the recipe section but added in herbs, a bit of onion powder, salt & pepper. They weren't bad at all! It was really nice to eat something hot and savoury!

Boyfriend is now eating bread so I have removed myself from the room as bread is probably my number 1 weakness! I have a full glass of water and am going to sip that while he finishes!

Back