Home Exercise

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xsarahloux, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi folks,

just thought i'd share what i've been doing at home exercise wise.

i'm one of the lipotrimmers that suffers massively from dizzyness! so hard cardio isnt really safe for me (i've discovered!) so i've been:

Wii Fitting - love that thing!

Sit ups - 20 sit ups, and 20 leg lifts (owwww!)

Wall press ups - i'll explain! stand with your hand on the wall about shoulder height, and place your feet so you're at a slight angle. then SLOWLY lower yourself towards the door and then push yourself back up again. the key is slowly and man it works those bingo wings!!

Homemade thigh master! - again i'll explain! i sit on the wooden floor, on a cushion (due to my new found boney bum) then place a cushion under eat foot, sit with legs apart (like you're going to do a teddy bear roll) then bring your feet to the centre and back out again. feels a bit like your sweeping your floor, which i suppose is another benefit! after about 15 it really pulls that problem area of the inner thighs! also when you are pushing them out it gets your bum!

thought i'd share, as cant really afford gym memberships and dont have the space for any equipment so it seems to be good!

enough rambling, what do you guys do for exercise?

Sxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Sarah, I am confused about the thigh thing :)!!!! Methinks you need to post a piccie :)!!

I have been walking home from train station, around 35-45 mins, 20 mins Vibroplate, 2 x 500 hulahoops

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    lol fat chance!! essentially you are just opening and closing your legs, like making a snow angel!

5. Ricisme

Ricisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.63%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmm - now if it was Howdy requesting pics of your leg opening exercise I would understand...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.